欧美人文风情第271篇:兄弟姐妹百百种 你家有哪一种?(在线收听

 Hey, guys! I'm Brent Rivera. Welcome to this week's video. So, this video is going to be Types of Brothers and Sisters. 嗨大家!我是 Brent Rivera。欢迎收看本周影片。那么,这部影片是《兄弟姊妹百百种》。

There's always a spoiled younger sibling. This sibling gets everything—like, I mean, everything. 总是有一个被宠坏的弟弟或妹妹。这个弟弟或妹妹会得到一切--象是,我是说,所有东西。
We're home, Brent! Hey, guys. We went shopping. It was a success. Isn't that right, Lexi? Oh, yeah. Brent,我们回来了!嘿,你们回来啦。我们去买东西。大丰收。对吧,Lexi?噢,对啊。
Gucci, Louis Vuitton for your sis. 给你妹妹的 Gucci 还有 LV。
Hey, Mom, can I have some money for lunch? 嘿老妈,我可以拿点钱吃午餐吗?
Absolutely not! You need to get a job. It's summer, and you don't have one. 绝对不行!你得去找份工作。现在是暑假,然后你一份工作都没有。
I'm not giving you more money to get food! That's it! That's it! Okay, you think money grows on trees in this household? Idiot. 我不会给你更多钱去买吃的了!就这样!没得谈!好啊,你以为这个家的钱是从树上长出来的吗?驴蛋。
Mom, can I have a laptop? Of course, honey. Let's go right now. 妈,我可以买台笔电吗?当然可以啊,小亲亲。我们现在就去。
You know, Mom, I could use a laptop, too. Shut up, Brent! She's, like, 13! No, she's 14, not 13. Let's go, honey. 老妈,你知道吗,我可能也会用到笔电。惦惦,Brent!她才 13 岁吧!不对,她 14 岁,不是 13 岁。我们走,亲爱的。
Next is the younger copycat sibling. They hang out with you. 下一种是学人精弟妹。他们和你混在一起。
Now, I know people say, "Oh, if they copy you, then it's flattering"—it just bugged me! 现在,我知道人们会说:「喔,如果他们学你,那么那很让人荣幸啊」--那只让我觉得烦!
Hey, Mom, look at this cool Instagram shirt I got! 嘿老妈,你看我这件超酷的 IG 上衣!
Hey, Mom, look at this cool Instagram shirt I got! 嘿老妈,你看我这件超酷的 IG 上衣!
Love the shirts, kids. Oh my God... 爱死你们的衣服了,孩子们。我的天...
Hey, Mom, I'm going to Mark's! Hey, Mom, I'm going to Mark's! You don't even know Mark! 嘿老妈,我去 Mark 家喔!嘿老妈,我去 Mark 家喔!你根本连 Mark 都不认识!
Brent, you let your sister go with you, or I will unleash my wrath! Brent,让你妹妹跟着去,不然我就要释放我的愤怒之火了!
Next is the sidekick sibling. Now, this sibling is usually a younger sibling, and they'd literally do everything you tell them to. 接下来是小跟班兄弟姊妹。现在,这通常是弟弟或妹妹,而且他们真的会做你叫他们做的每件事。
Assistants! Yes, Brent? I'll have a lemonade. Ice or no ice? Uh, ice this time. Lemon on the side? 助手!是的,Brent?来一杯柠檬汁。冰的还是不冰的?呃,这次喝冰的。柠檬放旁边?
Lemon on the side—that would be great. All right, have fun. 柠檬放旁边--那样很好。好,好好玩吧。
Next are the annoying siblings. Now, usually the annoying siblings are the younger ones. 下一个是烦人精兄弟姊妹。现在,通常烦人的是比较小的那些。
They like to mess around, so that's me and my sister—we like to mess around with our older brothers. 他们喜欢到处胡闹,所以那就是我和我妹啦--我们喜欢整我们的哥哥。
Brice is here. Let's lock the door, again! No! Yes! Dang it. Brice 来了。我们来把门锁起来,又一次!不要!要!该死。
Next is the older kiss-up. Now, this brother or sister is very, very, like, parent-like. 接下来是比较大的马屁精。这类型的哥哥或姊姊非常非常像老妈子。
All right, I'm going to the grocery store. Where do you think you're going? 好,我要去杂货店喽。你以为你要去哪儿啊?
Just going to the grocery store—Mom said to get some stuff. 只是去杂货店--妈妈说要买点东西。
Oh, "the grocery store"? Okay. Yeah. The grocery store. 噢,「杂货店」啊?好啊。对。杂货店。
Yeah, does Mom know about this? Go ask her. Okay, yeah. Mom! What, Isabelle? 嗯哼,妈知道吗?去问她啊。好,好啊。妈!做什么,Isabelle?
Did you ask Brent to go to the "grocery store"? Yeah! Well, you're lucky this time. 你有叫 Brent 去「杂货店」吗?有!嗯,这次算你走运。
Next is the all-star sibling, or the good example. They're always one-upping you. 接下来是全明星型的兄弟姊妹,或所谓的好榜样。他们总是胜你一筹。
Hey, Mom! I got an A on my math test. Good job, Brent. I got an A...plus! Better job, Brice! 嘿老妈!我的数学考试拿到 A。好棒棒,Brent。我得到 A...加!更棒棒呦,Brice!
All right, guys. That's it for this video. I hope you enjoyed it. 好的,大伙们。这部影片就到这。希望你们喜欢。
And if you did, and if you related to this in any way, make sure you hit that "Like" button. It really does help. 如果你们喜欢,还有如果你们有产生任何共鸣的话,一定要按下那个「赞」。那真的很有帮助。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465987.html