欧美人文风情第280篇:毒舌推文-奥斯卡篇(在线收听

 "I feel like if you went to lunch with Natalie Portman, she would only order a hot tea with lemon and maybe some toast. Definitely not an entree, though." 「我觉得如果你跟娜塔莉.波曼去吃饭的话,她会只点一杯加柠檬的热茶,可能还有一些烤面包吧。不过绝对不会是点主餐。」

You are wrong. 你错了。
"Oh, look at me...I'm Ryan Gosling. I have perfect bone structure and kind eyes. Go yourself, Ryan Gosling." 「噢,看看我...我是莱恩·葛斯林。我有超完美的脸型和无害的双眼。去死吧,莱恩·葛斯林。」
"Samuel L. Jackson has resting fart face." 「山谬·杰克森长了一张结屎面。」
Yes, I do. 嗯,我是有。
"I'm going to white balance my TV on Jessica Chastain's chest." 「我要在洁西卡·雀丝坦的胸膛上调我电视的白平衡。」
I don't even know what that means... 我甚至不懂那是什么意思...
"Are we all just ignoring the fact that Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones have the same face?" 「我们大家是要就这样忽略艾迪·瑞德曼和费莉丝蒂·琼斯的脸一模一样这件事吗?」
"Dear Eddie Redmayne, I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're the scum between my toes. Love, Zhenya, xoxo." 「亲爱的艾迪·瑞德曼,我超级讨厌你这个人。你让我反胃。你是我脚指缝间的渣渣。爱你的兰亚,抱抱亲亲。」
"Tanner raised his arms and my dad looks at his armpit hair and says, 'You look like you have Whoopi Goldberg in a headlock.'" 「泰纳举起他的手臂,我老爸看着他的腋毛然后说:『你看起来象是使出头部固定那招压制住琥碧·戈柏。』」
Really? That's it? 有没有搞错?就这样?
"Lin-Manuel Miranda looks like he's getting a 1996 NBC sitcom with his haircut." 「林-曼努尔·米兰达那头发型看起来就像 1996 年国家广播公司的情境喜剧。」
"Casey Affleck is the real-life version of Billy Bob Thorton's character in Sling Blade." 「凯西·艾佛列克是比利·鲍伯·松顿在《弹簧刀》里的角色的真人版。」
"Emma Stone looks like a crack whore in every role she plays." 「艾玛·史东演每个角色看起来都像吸毒的婊子。」
Great... 好极了...
"Miles Teller has the face of a guy who would request Gangnam Style at a wedding, where he doesn't know either the bride or groom." 「麦尔斯·泰勒那张脸看起来就像会在婚礼上要求跳江南 Style 的人,可是他根本不认识新娘或新郎。」
Fair enough. 好喔。
"Now is probably a good time to remind everyone about this dog that looks like Tilda Swinton." 「现在或许是让大家想起这只长得像蒂坦·丝云顿的小狗的好时机。」
"I think Jeff Bridges wears pants a lot less than we all think he does." 「我想杰夫·布里吉穿着裤子的时候可能比我们大家以为的少很多。」
Well, that's actually true. 嗯,那其实是真的。
"Robert De Niro is too old to make gangsta movies still. Dude needs to start playing grandfather roles or something." 「劳伯·狄尼洛老到不能继续演黑帮电影了。他老兄得开始演些阿公角色还是什么的。」
Yeah, I am playing grandfather roles. And pretty soon I'll be playing great-grandfather roles. you! 是啊,我是在演阿公角色。而且很快我就会演祖公角色了。去你的!
Do you love clicking buttons and subscribing to things? Then click the button to subscribe to my channel, and you'll finally be happy. 你很爱点按钮和订阅东西吗?那么点下按钮来订阅我的频道,你就能终于得到快乐。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465996.html