欧美人文风情第288篇:趣味性格测验:伸出双手看看你是哪种人(在线收听

 Welcome to the world's quickest personality test. 欢迎参加世界上最快速的性格测验。

What I'd like you to do is hold out your hands in front of you, make certain they're level, and then close your eyes. 我想要你做的事是将手伸到面前、确认两只手一样高,接着闭上眼睛。
So don't just sit there—actually do it! Hands out, and now close your eyes. 不要只是坐在那--确实跟着做!手伸出来,现在闭上双眼。
Don't lose my voice in the darkness. 在黑暗中仔细听我的声音。 
Now imagine there's a helium balloon attached to the fingers of your right hand. 现在想象想象有一颗氦气球绑在你右手的手指上。
So, it's gently pulling your right hand up into the air. 那么,气球正轻轻地将你的右手往空中拉。
At the same time, imagine a pile of books on your left hand. 在此同时,想象有一叠书在你的左手上。
The books are pushing down on your left hand and pushing it towards the floor. 书正压低你的左手,将手压往地面。
The balloon is pulling the right hand up; the book's pushing the left hand down. 气球在将右手向上拉;书在将左手向下压。
Now, enjoy any images that float into your mind, 现在,享受你脑中出现的任何图像,
but still remember that your hands are being pushed and pulled. Excellent! Now open up your eyes. So, what does it mean? 不过还是要记得你的手正被压着和拉着。好极了!现在张开眼睛。那么,那代表什么呢?
Well, if your hands are far apart, then you tend to have a good imagination. 嗯,如果你的双手分很开,那你比较有很棒的想象力。
You're sensitive, intuitive, and you easily become absorbed in books and films. 你很敏感、凭直觉行事,而且你很容易沉浸在书本和电影里。
If your hands are level, you're more down-to-earth. 如果你的双手一样高,你比较实际点。
You're more logical, you're more analytical, and you enjoy puzzles and games. 你比较有逻辑、善于分析,而且你热爱猜谜与游戏。
And if you saw an image of a puppy, well, you just tend to be a little bit suspicious. 若你看到一张小狗狗的图片,嗯,你只是比较容易起疑心一点而已。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/466004.html