欧美人文风情第298篇:还我童年来(在线收听) |
Why remake this? No! Don't you dare! No! Disney is off limits. We are going to watch this and enjoy this thoroughly. Shut up! 为什么要改编这部电影啊?不!妳敢!不准!不准批评迪斯尼。我们要完全沉浸在这部电影中。惦惦! What's up with your voice? I have a cold. 你的声音怎么了?我感冒。
Finally! My favorite childhood movie in a brand new live-action version. What could possibly go wrong? Disney can do no wrong. 终于!我小时候最喜欢的电影拍成全新真人版了。能出什么错?迪斯尼不会错的。
What's so great about Disney anyway? I refuse to take part in your toxic narrative. 迪斯尼到底有什么好的啊?我不要和妳一起毒舌。
I did like Shrek. That's not Dis... 我倒是真的喜欢《史瑞克》。那不是迪...
Oh! They removed that one scene. Okay! That...that's fine. Huh! They added new songs. That's...good, I guess. 喔!他们去掉那一幕了。好吧!没...没关系。哼!加了新歌进去。那样...还不错吧,我想。
Oh. Uh, that dress is sort of...underwhelming. I'm... No! I'm having fun! This is fun! Isn't this fun? 喔。呃,那件洋装有点...让人倒弹。我... 不!我很享受!这很有趣!这很有趣,对吧?
I like it a lot, actually! Fun. 老实说,我很喜欢耶!有趣。
It wasn't...bad. The CGI was nice. And it's basically the same story, but it wasn't really good either. I feel so empty. 电影...不差。计算机特效很不赖。基本上就是一模一样的故事,不过其实也不是真的很好看。我觉得好空虚。
Hurts, doesn't it? 心痛痛的,是吧?
Why remake this?! Let it out. 为什么要改编?! 发泄出来吧。
Why the already good ones? Why not remake a Disney movie that deserves a better point of view, or repairing mistakes? 为什么改编已经很棒的那些电影?为什么不改编一部应该有更好的观点的迪斯尼电影,或弥补一些错误?
Like, the Hunchback of Notre Dame without the gargoyles, Aristocats minus the racism...the Black Cauldron. 象是,《钟楼怪人》但不要有怪兽石雕、《猫儿历险记》删掉种族歧视的部份...《黑神锅传奇》。
Oh, they are remaking that. Google it. 噢,他们在改编那部啦。自己去 google 一下。
Oh! Oh. How many old Disney cartoons are they planning to remake exactly? It's all of them, isn't it? Yeah. 噢!喔。他们到底计划要改编多少部以前的迪斯尼卡通啊?全部都要,对不对?没错。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/466239.html |