欧美人文风情第306篇:如何成为杀价高手(在线收听) |
Yeah... Okay! 嗯... 好耶! Hey! See you like that chair. It's only 35 dollars. 嘿!看来你很喜欢那张椅子。它只要 35 块美金喔。
You spotted a one-of-a-kind must-have item, but you don't wanna pay full price. Looks like it's time to haggle. 你看到一件独一无二的必买商品,可是你不想付原价。看来是时候杀价囉。
I'm gonna get you, you ... salesman. 我一定会好好对付你,你这该死的销售员。
Bad haggle. Don't be so aggressive. Remember, the salesman isn't your enemy, and haggling shouldn't be a competition. 不良杀价示范。别这么咄咄逼人。记住,销售员不是你的敌人,而杀价也不该是场竞争。
In a good haggle, both parties win, because they get a sale and you get what you want at a decent price. 在让人满意的杀价中,双方都是赢家,因为他们成交一笔买卖而你用一个好价钱买到想要的东西。
What did you say? 你刚说什么?
Huh! No...nothing. I'll give you...16 cents. 哈!没...没什么。我会付给你...16 分钱。
Bad haggle. Your first offer should be lower than what you'd actually like to pay, but not ridiculously low. 不良杀价示范。你最初提议的价格应该比你真正想付的还低,但不该低得太夸张。
Shoot for two thirds of the original price, not less than half. 试着提原价的三分之二,不要低于半价。
Ha-ha, I mean 20 dollars. 哈哈,我是说二十块美金啦。
Oh! Well, uh, you know, I can't go quite that low, but...we can maybe do 30. 喔!这个嘛,呃,你知道的,我没办法开到那么低,不过...我们或许可以用三十块美金的价格成交。
Hmm... Hmm... Hmm... Hmm.... 嗯... 嗯... 嗯... 嗯...
Good haggle. Never immediately respond to an offer. 优良杀价示范。绝不要马上对店家报价做出回应。
No one likes an awkward silence, so thinking about an offer for a long time might cause the salesman to lower it even further. 没人喜欢尴尬的沉默,所以对店家的出价考虑很久可能会让销售员开出更低价。
Hmm... 嗯...
This thing is a real eyesore and my boss wants it out of here, so...we probably do, like, 25 bucks. 这东西真的很碍眼,我老板想把它清出去,所以...我们大概可以用象是 25 块美金成交。
Hmm... 嗯...
I'll even deliver it for free, and I'll throw in some stuff for you to get the smell out. 我甚至还能免费运送,然后我再额外送你东西来去味。
I'll take it! 我买了!
Good haggle. Extras like free delivery can be just as valuable as money. 优良杀价示范。像免费运送那样的额外服务可能就和钱一样划算。
So, what did we learn? Try to work with the salesman. Make a low but still reasonable offer. 那么,我们学到什么呢?试着和销售员合作。提出低廉但仍合理的价格。
Always pause and think before responding to an offer. And most important, price isn't always everything. 在回应店家报价前永远要停下来思考一下。最重要的是,价格不总代表一切。
There are many paths to getting a great deal. 有很多方法可以买到赚到。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/466247.html |