欧美人文风情第335篇:当网络霸凌在现实生活中上演(在线收听) |
Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me... Just saying one thing. 不好意思、不好意思、不好意思... 我说一件事一下。 I think gay people are sick, and you guys should just kill yourselves. Just end your miserable existence. 我觉得同性恋很变态,你们应该去死一死。快结束你们可悲的生命吧。
She's so stupid. You're so stupid. You know that though, right? You know you're stupid? 她有够蠢的。妳好蠢。不过妳自己也知道,对吧?妳知道自己很蠢吧?
You are the weirdest f***ing kid in school. Why do you always mess with me? 妳是学校里的头号怪咖。妳们为什么总是要找我麻烦?
You know what? All of you Muslims, you need to go back to the hellholes you're from. Can you believe this? F***ing terrorist. 妳知道吗?你们每个穆斯林,你们得回去你们原本的鬼地方。妳能相信吗?该死的恐怖份子。
What did you say? You heard what I said. Fat bitches like you should get over themselves; go on a diet. 妳说什么?妳听到我说的话了。像妳这样的死肥婆应该不要再自以为了;去减肥吧妳。
I'm just waiting for my mom. Can you please leave me alone? 我只是在等我妈。可以请妳不要烦我吗?
I'm traumatized. Get a gym membership. I f***ing hate fat people. 我精神受到创伤了。快去加入健身房的会员吧。我超级痛恨胖子。
I think you should go. I think you should go. She upset me, too. I think you should go. 我想妳该走了。我想妳该走了。她也碍到我了啊。我觉得妳该走了。
Everyone hates you; you should hate yourself, too. 大家都讨厌妳;妳也应该讨厌妳自己。
What are you doing? Why are you talking to her like that? 妳们在做什么?妳们为什么那样对她说话?
Because she deserves it. No, she doesn't. Like, walk away right now, please. 因为她活该。不,她才不活该。请妳们现在就走。
Homosexuality is a disease. You're saving humanity by killing yourselves. 同性恋是种病。你们死一死是在造福全人类。
Yo, get the f*** outta here right now. I've got him. Take a walk. 喂,现在就给我滚喔。交给我。滚。
Do you need a hug? Come here, sweetheart. It'll be all right. 需要抱一个吗?亲爱的,来这里。没事的。
This woman is dangerous. All Muslims are terrorists. Yeah, I'm also a terrorist, just so you know. 这女人很危险。所有的穆斯林都是恐怖份子。是喔,那跟妳说一下,我也是恐怖份子耶。
You're fine. That's really mean. Are you okay? Yeah. 妳很好。那样真的很糟糕。妳没事吧?没事。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/466379.html |