欧美人文风情第346篇:要换工作的几个理由(在线收听

 Over an average 45-year career, we spend 93,000 hours at work. That's almost 11 years! 一般平均四十五年的职涯中,我们有九万三千个小时在工作。那几乎是十一年的时光!

So, you better make sure you like what you do. 所以,你最好确保你喜欢自己在做的事。
Could you be in the wrong job? Find out with CV-Library's five warning signs. 你有没有可能正在做不适合的工作呢?跟着CV-Library整理的五大警讯一起弄清楚吧。
Being underpaid is a common reason people quit their job. 薪资过低是人们辞职的常见原因。
If you're undervalued, it's time to do some research on industry standards and be realistic with what you want. 如果你不受到重视,那是时候研究一下业界行情,并对自己的目标抱务实态度。
Remember, salary isn't everything. Does your job come with other perks? 记住,薪水不是一切。你的工作有没有其它福利?
If you're still unsatisfied, call a meeting with your boss and discuss. 如果你还是觉得不满意,和老板开会商讨。
If you can't come to an agreement, at least you tried, and now you know it's time to find more affluent pastures. 如果你们无法达成共识,至少你尝试过,现在你就知道该是时候去找更好的工作了。
If you feel like you've outgrown your role with no signs of moving forward, 如果你觉得自己的职务好像不再有挑战性,也没有进步的迹象,
it's time to shake things up a little. 该是稍微做出改变的时候了。
Talk to your employer about your concerns. Maybe suggest some training courses to help you develop. 和老板谈谈你的担忧,或许建议公司提供一些训练课程来帮助你成长。
But remember, if they won't let you grow, you've got to go. 但记住,如果他们不让你进步,你就一定得走人。
You put in the work, you like what you do, but no one seems to notice. 你努力付出、你喜欢你的工作,但似乎没人看得见。
If you're feeling undervalued, you need to voice your feelings. 如果你觉得不受重视,你得说出自己的感受。
If talking to your boss is too daunting, you can always send an email to HR and give your company a chance to resolve the situation. 假如和老板说太吓人,你可以寄信到人资部,让公司有机会可以解决问题。
If you can't find a solution, it's time to find somewhere that appreciates your efforts. 如果你找不到解方,那就是时候找个会欣赏你努力的地方了。
Whether you've had a heated disagreement or you've experienced genuine bullying, 无论是曾有过激烈争吵,还是你真的被霸凌过,
a poor relationship with coworkers can break your job.But it doesn't have to. 和同事处不好可能会毁了你的工作。但不一定得那样。
Take the higher ground and address the issues fast. 不要和他们一般见识,并迅速处理问题。
But if the relationship is beyond repair, it might be time to look for somewhere you're respected. 但若彼此的关系已经无法修补,那可能就是时候去找一个你会受到尊重的地方了。
If you can't switch off when you get home, your friends have forgotten who you are, 如果你到家还没办法关掉工作模式、你的朋友全忘记你这号人物,
and you can't remember the last time you fed Tibbles,you're burning out. 然后你想不起自己上次喂宠物是什么时候,那你太操劳了。
Remember, there is a huge difference between feeling pressure and being stressed. 记住,觉得有压力和压力过大之间有很大的不同。
You owe it to yourself to lead a balanced life, and that might mean finding a company that respects that. 你应该要让自己过个平衡的生活,而那或许就代表找一间能尊重这理念的公司。
Think it's time to move on? We've got some great videos on getting you and your CV up to scratch and interview-ready. 觉得是时候向前迈进了吗?我们有些超棒影片,教你如何让你和你的简历能达到水平并可以去面试。
Take a look at our other career advice pages or visit our homepage to search for new opportunities. 看看我们其它有关职涯建议的网页,或到我们的首页寻找更多新机会。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/466390.html