欧美人文风情第359篇:你上次哭是什么时候(在线收听

 Do you remember the last time you cried? 你记得你上次哭是什么时候吗?

Wow...wow. I don't really cry a lot. 哇...哇。我其实没有经常哭。
I don't remember what date, though. Two, three weeks ago? 我忘了哪一天了。两三个礼拜前?
Uh...I just cried today. My mom said that it was time to go to bed. 呃...我今天刚哭过。我妈妈说睡觉时间到了。
This morning when I accidentally hit my knee on the bed rail. 今天早上我的膝盖不小心撞到床栏杆的时候。
When my dad farted in my sister's face. I laughed so hard, I cried. 我爸爸在我妹妹脸上放屁的时候。我笑得超用力,然后笑到流眼泪。
And so I found out today that we got Hamilton tickets, and I think I cried a little bit. 我今天发现我们买到《汉密尔顿》音乐剧的门票了,我觉得我稍微哭了一下。
Oh, like, sometimes when I...when people hurt my feelings. 喔,就是,有时候别人伤到我心的时候。
I'm a really emotional person. 我是个很情绪化的人。
I am actually a big crybaby. I used to be embarrassed about that, 我其实超爱哭。我以前常常觉得很不好意思,
but now, you know, what the hell, I'm gonna cry whenever I want. 但现在,你知道的,管他呢,我爱什么时候哭就什么时候哭。
I'm gonna cry right now. No, I'm not. I was fake crying. 我现在就要哭了。没有啦。假哭而已。
For sports, I remember, like, I didn't qualify for a certain meet 运动方面,我记得我没有取得某个比赛的资格,
that I worked so hard for and I should've made and it was, like, so disappointing. 但我为了那次很努力,我应该做到的,真的很令人失望。
Watching some cheesy movie. Movies make me cry. 看芭乐电影的时候。电影会让我哭。
At the end of Rogue One. Better Call Saul. 在《星际大战外传:侠盗一号》结尾的时候。《绝命律师》。
That Heineken commercial. 那个海尼根的广告。
My mom got in town last night from Canada, and there were some tears at the airport. 我妈妈昨天从加拿大飞来找我,在机场的时候我们掉了眼泪。
I get emotional about a lot of things, you know? 你知道吗,我对很多事情都会很情绪化。
I get emotional if I see a bad news, you know, things that are going on around the world. 我在看到坏消息的时候,看到这个世界上正在发生的事情时,就会变得很情绪化。
It was at a friend's unexpected death. 在朋友意外过世的时候。
I went to an audition to be somebody who was homeless. 我之前去参加试镜饰演一个游民。
And I showed up looking homeless, and I was treated as a homeless person, 我打扮成游民的样子出现,也被当成游民对待,
and that was extraordinarily humbling. 那真的非常卑贱。
I was driving from Las Vegas the day my mother died, and it just burst out of me. 我母亲过世的那天,我开车离开拉斯维加斯,眼泪突然就爆发了。
Probably a few months ago when I thought of something about my dad. 大概是几个月前,当时我想到了一些关于我爸爸的事情。
I saw some pictures of my mom. 我看到我妈妈的照片时。
Yeah, when my mom passed away. 对,我妈妈过世的时候。
About a week after my father passed, I got to a place of just being angry. 我父亲过世后的大约一个星期,我处于很愤怒的状态。
I'd just, like, been through a breakup. 我刚经历一段分手。
And it was, like, my first real relationship that I had put in, like, a lot of effort into. 那是我第一段付出很多心力的认真感情。
I was just, like, so angry I didn't know where to put it, and it just came out in tears. 我就是很生气,不知道该往哪里发泄,结果眼泪就这样掉下来了。
I just cried and cried my eyes out for, like, a straight five minutes. And after I was done, I felt... 我大哭,哭到不能自己,大概持续了五分钟。哭完之后,我就觉得...
It was like a massage to my heart. It's all right; it's all right. 这就像心灵的按摩。不哭不哭;乖乖。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/466403.html