陨落星辰第一季 第137期:变身(在线收听

 Uh, could you give us a second?  再给我们点时间吧

The Skitters must have changed the frequency that they're using for communications again. 突击者肯定更换了他们经常通讯的频率
When we find the right signal, with any luck,  要是运气好,找到正确的频率
we should be able to stop the Skitters and Mechs,  我们就能阻止突击者和械甲怪的通讯
Well, right in their tracks.  还能追踪他们
Hey. I'm glad you're here.  很高兴你能来
Ben says that when he hears the signal, it hurts.  本说当他听到那个频率的信号,会很痛苦
After everything he's been through, I don't want to make it any worse. 他经历了这么多,我不希望他再受煎熬
I wish I could tell you what the effects might be, but we're in new territory. 我也希望能告诉你那信号所带来的影响,但这是个新的领域
Sounds like you think Scott's jamming idea might actually work.  你好像认为斯科特的计划能成功
Well, he's hopeful.  他满怀希望
Hail Mary passes seem to be the order of the day.  看来我们是该祈求多福了
Setting gun positions and barricades and coming up with an evacuation plan 准备枪械,布置街垒,制定撤退计划
It's a long way from the lecture hall.  这和讲课相去甚远
Tom, I know you're worried about Hal, but he's smart.  汤姆,我知道你很担心哈尔,但他很机灵
If Weaver's mission isn't right, he'll back off.  如果韦弗的任务出问题,他会撤退的
Oh, he's 16 and he's hurting and he wants payback.  他才十六岁,正饱受折磨,他想报仇
He's gonna see this through, if he can.  如果他做得到的话,会释然的
How can you be sure?  你为什么这样肯定
Because I would.  因为我也会这样
No, if Weaver sticks to Porter's timeline, they'll go in just after dark. 如果韦弗按照波特规定的时间,他们会在黄昏后到达
That's eight hours. I just want to get through this day. 还有八小时。我只是想熬过这一天
Oh, for love of... 天啊
The generator must have run out of gas.  肯定是发电机没油了
I told those kids at the motor pool to make sure it was full up. 我告诉过车场的那些孩子,必须确保发电机有油
I think there's a spare can in the store room.  储藏室里应该还有备用油桶
Ben, you want to give me a hand?  本,你能来帮我一下吗
Yeah, sure.  好的,没问题
I-I'm gonna head back to the clinic, unless you need me. 没什么需要帮忙的话,我就回诊所了
No, no. I'm good. I'm good. Thanks. 没什么,我很好。谢谢
I won't let you hurt them.  我不会让你伤害它们
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/466475.html