陨落星辰第一季 第143期:上尉劝说哈尔返回报信(在线收听

 Mechs are moving into position around the structure!  械甲怪在基地附近来回巡视

What about the other teams?  其他小队呢
We can't get that close.  我们无法靠的太近
We saw smoke coming from one of the set points.  一处集结点冒烟了
Looks like an attack.  好像被攻击了
We don't think the other teams made it.  其他队伍估计也被干掉了
And the way those Mechs were moving, you got to know they're ready for us. 从械甲怪的行动方式来看,它们准备好对付我们了
Hal, get your bike. You're going back to the school.  哈尔,上车,回学校去
With the rest of you, right?  和你们一起回去吗
I don't know about the rest of us, but I'm staying here.  不知道其他人怎么想,但我要留下来
No way.  不行
Look, I made it this far, and whatever the next move is, I'm gonna see this through. 我已经走到这一步了,无论前路艰险与否,我都要走下去
The next move is for you to fall back.  你的下一步就是撤退
You go back and tell tom he was right -- The 4th and 5th are gone. 你回去,告诉汤姆他是对的,第四和第五团不在了
Civilians need to evacuate.  平民需要撤离
If you're still going for the structure,  如果你还要去基地
you're gonna need every man possible.  就需要所有能打仗的人
You listen to me.  你听我说
There'll be other battles after today,  以后,还会有其他战斗
but only if these people know that these things can be hit, and they can be hit hard. 但人们必须知道,我们能打击它们,甚至痛扁它们
So let me help.  那就让我帮忙吧
You can help by going back and telling everyone you see 如果你想帮忙,就回去告诉所有人
that the fighters of the 2nd Mass Carried out an attack against the alien structure over Boston. 第二团的战士们在波士顿发动了一次针对外星基地的袭击
You tell them the resistance drew blood.  你告诉他们,反抗军血战疆场
You give these people hope,  你要给他们希望
and then you can lead the next fight and the one after that.  然后你可以领导下一次和之后的每次战斗
Captain, you --  上尉
That's an order, son!  这是命令,孩子
Be careful.  小心点
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/466481.html