陨落星辰第一季 第149期:新的契机(在线收听

 Did you see them turn and run? Maybe we don't have to leave now. 你看到了吗,它们转头就跑了。也许我们也不用走了

The Skitters didn't know what hit them, but they'll be back. 突击者这次不知道我们的战略,可下次就不好说了
You did all right out there, Jimmy. Thanks. 你做得很好,吉米。谢谢
Everyone's just about out. Okay. How's Ben? 差不多所有人都准备出发了。很好。本还好吗
As long as Scott's jamming their transmissions, he's hurting, but he's hanging in there. 只要斯科特还在干扰通讯,本就好不了,不过他还在坚持
Thanks for what you did today.  今天多谢你了
Hey, Dad.  爸爸
Thank god you're back. Are you okay?  谢天谢地你回来了,你还好吗
I'm fine, Dad. The 4th and 5th -- they just never showed up. 爸爸,我很好。第四团和第五团压根就没出现
What about Weaver?  那韦弗呢
He's with Gibson, Pope, and Anthony at the west leg.  他和吉布森,珀普,安东尼在西脚
They're gonna try to complete the mission any way they can.  他们无论如何也要完成任务
By themselves? Yeah. 就他们几个?对
That's suicide. Weaver's got to know that.  简直是去送死,韦弗应该清楚
I think that's why they sent me back.  我想就因为这个他才让我回来
I guess they just can't live with themselves if they didn't at least try. 如果不拼一把,他们自己也不会甘心
You just rode all the way in from Boston and you didn't run into any trouble?  你从波士顿一路骑回来,没遇到什么麻烦吗
No, the roads were clear. Why?  没有,一路都很顺利,怎么这么问
Scott's jamming idea worked.  斯科特拦截信号成功了
It could be the aliens are withdrawing their forces, trying to figure out what just hit them. 外星人撤兵可能是想弄明白袭击它们的是谁
If that's true, there might be an opportunity.  如果真是这样,说不定还是个机会
Tell Scott that I want the generator and the transmitter loaded onto a vehicle, all set and ready to go. 告诉斯科特把发电机和发报机安装到车上,准备出发
Dad, what are we doing? I'll meet you there.  爸爸,你要干什么?那边见
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/466487.html