生活大爆炸 第六季:第5集:宇航局官方肖像画(上)(在线收听

 Oh, hey, Stuart, I got you a little souvenir from my trip to space. 斯图尔特,我有个太空之旅的纪念品要送你

Well, Howard, that's very nice of you. Yeah, maybe. Open it first. 霍华德,你真好。难说哦,先打开看看吧。
It's my official NASA portrait. 我的宇航局官方肖像画哦
"To Stuart, your comic book store is out of this world. "致斯图尔特  你的漫画店是店上之店
Just like the guy in this picture was." 就像画里的人是人上之人 一样"
For the record, he also thinks the Walgreens and the dry cleaners are out of this world. 他还觉得沃尔格林以及干洗店也是店上之店呢
That's not true. At the Walgreens, I was "over the moon" for their storebrand antacids. 此言差矣。在沃尔格林时,我称赞他们的药  "甩众店于九霄云外"
Stuart, I see you're getting ready for your Halloween party. 斯图尔特  你开始为万圣节派对做准备啦
Yeah, it's my annual attempt to meet women. Ninth time's the charm. 这可是我每年的泡妞时节呢?希望第九次可以手到妞来。
Would you like me to help? I do have a certain je ne sais quois when it comes to soirees. 需要我帮忙吗?置办派对,我可是有不少锦囊妙计哦。
Thanks, but I can't afford je ne sais quois. How much for just quois? 谢了,"锦囊妙计"我付不起。单纯"妙计"要多少钱?
You know, you don't worry about money. I'll take care of everything. Really? 不用担心钱,钱的事交给我,真的吗?
Yeah, you'll love it. Ain't no party like a Koothraparty. 对啊  库萨"派"里  顾名思义就是办派对之王啊
But you know what wasn't a party? 你们知道什么绝不算派对吗
That hotel in Kazakhstan they put you up in before the launch. 火箭发射前的一晚我被安排入住哈萨克斯坦的酒店
I mean, it's your last night on Earth. You'd think you'd get one porn channel. 那可是我待在地球的最后一晚,还以为会送个黄片频道看看呢
Have you noticed that Howard can take any topic and use it to remind you that he went to space? 你发现霍华德可以把任何话题都拿来炫耀去过太空吗
Interesting hypothesis. 这假设有意思
Let's apply the scientific method, perform an experiment. Okay. 套用科学的方法做实验证明吧,没问题。
Hey, Howard, any thoughts on where we should get dinner? 霍华德,今晚想去哪里吃饭呀?
Anywhere but the Space Station. On a good day, dinner was a bag full of meat loaf. 哪里都行,别去太空站就好。运气好时,也就一包肉饼。
But, hey, you don't go there for the food, you go there for the view. It's fascinating. 不过去那里,不为美食,只为美景嘛。太厉害了
Let me see if I can duplicate the result. 让我再试试  看结果是否相同
Howard, I've always thought the lemon was an underrated fruit. 霍华德,我一直觉得人们太看轻柠檬了。
Care to weigh in? Not really. Oh, well. 有何高见,其实还真没有,遗憾啊
You know, people say the Soyuz capsule was a lemon. 有人笑过联合号太空舱像颗柠檬
But, hey, that baby got me to space and back. 但好歹它带我上过天  又平安返航
Ladies night at the Cheesecake Factory. 能在起司工厂度过闺蜜之夜
Does it get any better than this? I hope so. Question. 还有比这更美好的时刻吗?希望会有。提问
Do you think your husband's fondness for turtlenecks is an expression of longing for his missing foreskin? 你觉得你丈夫对高领衣服的热爱是在缅怀被犹太割礼掉的包皮吗
It's not getting any better. Uch. It's Leonard. 看样子是没有,是莱纳德
He wants to go costume shopping later. 想拉我去买万圣节化装服
I thought you liked Halloween. I do, it's just he wants to go to that party at the comic book store. 你不是喜欢过万圣节的吗?是啊。但他想去那个漫画店的派对
A lot of the guys that hang out there are kind of creepy. 在那里混的很多男的都怪怪的
Like my husband? And my boyfriend? I'm, I'm sorry, Amy. 比如我老公嘛吗?以及我男朋友吗?艾米,抱歉。
You were saying something about Howard's foreskin? 你刚说到霍华德的包皮什么来着
Nice try, but you have to go to that party  'cause we're going.  Yeah, I'm gonna go. 少来了,你必须参加那个派对因为我们俩都会去。我会去啊
It's just not my idea of a good time. 只是那里并非我心中的欢乐派对
Leonard does thing he doesn't like to make you happy. 莱纳德也常牺牲自己  哄你开心啊
Yeah, he's my boyfriend. Isn't that, like, his job? 他是我男朋友  这是他的义务
Then what's your job? Letting him make me happy. 那你的义务是什么?给他哄我开心的机会啊
I just think in relationships you get back what you put into them. 我觉得感情上你付出多少才能得到多少
That's not always true. 也不是永远都这样
Last night I gave Sheldon my best comehither look, and he responded by explaining how wheat came to be cultivated. 昨晚我对谢尔顿施展了我的迷魂眼结果他对我解释了,人类种植稻米的起源
I guess I could probably try a little harder. 我是可以努力试试啦
You could start by taking an interest in his work. 你可以从对他的工作表现出兴趣开始
Yeah, that's kind of a problem.Why? 那有点难度啊,为什么?
Not really clear on what he does. He's an experimental physicist. 我搞不懂他做什么工作啊?他是个实验物理学家
Yeah, I'm not really clear on what that means. 这我也不太理解是什么
He takes hypotheses and designs protocols to determine their accuracy. 他提出假设  然后设计实验从而验证其正确性
Yeah, you're really just making it worse. 很好  现在我更搞不懂了
What kind of tea would you like? 你想喝什么茶
I think I'm gonna try green tea mixed with lemon zinger. 我想喝  绿茶混柠檬活力茶
Two tea bags in one cup? You're not at a rave. 两茶一杯吗?又不是在狂欢派对
So, listen, Sheldon, I was thinking, since this is gonna be our first Halloween party as boyfriend and girlfriend, 谢尔顿  我在想件事这次是我们确定关系后首次共度的万圣节派对
I thought it might be fun for us to go in a couples costume. 我想我们准备一套情侣化装服会不错吧
I couldn't agree more. Really? I find that inconsistent with everything I know about you. 完全同意。真的吗?这不像是我认识的你会说的话啊
Oh, oh, on the contrary. 这次恰恰相反
Couples costumes are one of the few benefits of being in a relationship. 情侣化装服可是当情侣少有的好处之一呢
Now imagine this: you and I entering Stuart's party and all eyes turn to see America's most beloved and glamorous couple. Yeah? 想象一下你我一同步入斯图尔特的派对众人目光聚焦在全美最有爱最迷人的情侣身上是吗
R2D2 and C3PO! Dibs on 3PO. R2D2与C3PO(电影《星球大战》里的两个知名机械人角色)我要扮3PO
Sheldon, when I said couples costume, I meant like Romeo and Juliet or Cinderella and Prince Charming, not two robots from some silly movie I don't even like. 谢尔顿  我说情侣化装服是指像罗密欧与朱丽叶或是灰姑娘和白马王子而不是两个机器人而且我根本不喜欢那部白痴电影
Okay! I'm gonna let that slide because I know you're hopped up on tea bags. 小心说话啊,同志。这次我放过你就当你是要喝双茶包而昏了头
I make compromises for you all the time. 我总是为你牺牲自我
Just this once, can't we find something that we're both happy with? 但就这一次,我们不能找个两个人都满意的方案吗?
Fine. How about one of the most beguiling and influential couples of the 20th century? 好吧,那打扮成20世纪最有吸引力和影响力的一对如何比尔?休利特和戴维?帕卡德是惠普(HP)公司创始人两者均为男性
Hewlett and Packard. Dibs on Hewlett. What, you want to be Hewlett? 休利特和帕卡德。我要扮休利特。干嘛,你想扮休利特吗
Anybody home? Hey hey hey, what are you doing here? 有人在吗?稀客稀客啊,你来干嘛
I just thought I'd stop by and say hello. 我只顺路过来跟你打声招呼
Oh, what a nice surprise. I don't think you've ever seen my lab before. 真是个美好惊喜呀,你从来没见过我的实验室吧
No, I know. It's long overdue. So, what ya doing? 对啊,早就该来了!那你在干嘛呢?
Better not be building a robot girlfriend. No. 最好不是在造机器人女友,当然不是
Although Howard was making some real strides in that area until he met Bernadette. 不过霍华德在遇见伯纳黛特前的确在那领域取得了不少进步
What? You're kidding. Nope. 什么?你在开玩笑吧。没有。
Now the Lisatronic 3000 just sits in a box waiting for the phone to ring. 电子丽莎3000现在正乖乖待着箱子里等着主人来电呢
Ooh! What's going on in here? Oh, no, no, no, don't look in there. What, is it secret? 哇!这里面是什么呀。别别别,千万别打开看。干嘛,是秘密吗?
No, it's a nitrogen laser. It'll cook your eyeball like a softboiled egg. 不,是氮激光器。看一眼,你的眼珠就会变成半熟的鸡蛋。
Oh. You might want to put a sign on it. Sign right there. 或许你该在箱子上标记一下,标记在这里
Ah. "Danger," sure, sure. Yeah. What's, what's that? "危险"没错,没错。那个又是什么?
Uh, that is an integrated ion trap and timeofflight mass spectrometer. 那是集成离子阱和飞行时间质谱仪
Wow. Hightechietechie. What's this little box? That is a pencil sharpener. 哇。高科技含量。那这个小玩意是什么?那是削铅笔机
Ooh, lowtechietechie. So, what are you working on right now? 哦,低科技含量。那你现在在研究什么呢?
It's actually pretty neat. Yeah? 其实还蛮了不起的哦,是吗?
Yeah. It's a frontprojected holographic display combined with laserbased finger tracking. 是啊,这是正投影全息显示加上手指激光跟踪器
Here, I'll show you. We'll just put this pencil over here. 来,我给你演示。我们把铅笔放在这里。
Sharp. Thanks to the machine we saw earlier. Very good. 削得很尖,刚才的小玩意挺管用。非常好
And then a laser will map the reflective surface... and voil? 然后激光会映射出反射面瞧瞧
Wow. That is amazing. 哇  真是太不可思议了
You know, there's a foundational idea in string theory that the whole universe may be a hologram. 弦理论中有个基本概念此观点由美国量子物理学家和科学思想家戴维?玻姆提出宇宙可能是一张全息图
What do you mean? 这话什么意思
Well, the holographic principle suggests that what we all experience every day in three dimensions may really just be information on a surface located at the farthest reaches of our cosmos. 全息原理提出的观点是人类每天在三维空间感受的一切,可能只是宇宙最遥远的地方的,全息投影,我们感受到的宇宙其实是外界的信息
So it's possible that our lives are really just acting out a painting on the largest canvas in the universe. 所以有可能我们的生活真的只是在宇宙这张最大的画布上表演绘画而已
What? Sometimes I forget how smart you are. 怎么了?有时我会忘了你有多聪明
You should visit more often. What are you doing? 你真应该经常来,你要干嘛
Take off your clothes. What? Here? Now? 把衣服脱掉。现在啊?在这里吗?
Yeah. You got a problem with that?No, no. It's kind of crazy. 对,你有意见吗?没有没有。真是疯狂啊
I've never fooled around in the lab before. Really? Never? No. 我从来没再实验室搞过,真的没有吗?有
I did have a shot with the Lisatronic, but the extension cord wasn't long enough. 我跟电子丽莎试过但是她的电源延长线不够长
Before I forget, I'd like your opinion on the menus I've prepared for the Halloween party. 趁我还没忘,我想听听你们对万圣节菜单的意见
The theme is "Food that goes bump in the night." 主题是"怪兽食物"
"Creature from the Black Forest Ham Lagoon." On Sesame seed Bunzillas. "黑森林火腿湖怪兽"源自恐怖电影《黑湖妖谭》酷斯拉芝麻面包
"Night of the Living Garlic Bread"? It's funny because "bread" sounds like "dead." "死蓉面包之夜"笑点在"面包"音似"死亡"
I'm sorry, but these are just ordinary foods with the names bent into tortured puns. 抱歉。但这些都是普通的食物不过是名字换成无聊的双关语
The dishes themselves are in no way Halloweenie. Ooh, Hallowweenies! 菜色本身完全没有万圣节的感觉,万圣节的感觉
That's a good one. They'll pair nicely with my "Draculoni and Cheese." 这双关取得不错。这个跟我的"吸血鬼通心粉"很搭
How do I do it?! 我真是天才啊
That reminds me, I was thinking about wearing my NASA jumpsuit as a costume. 我突然想起我打算穿我的太空衣去
But then I realized everyone would be, like, "Where's your costume? 但我觉得大家可能会说"你的化装服呢
Why are you wearing your work clothes, you nut?" Hello, boys. 为什么你穿工作服来啊,傻子"伙计们,好呀
What are you smiling at? Nothing. 你在笑什么?没什么。
You know where's there's a lot of nothing. Space. 你们知道哪里什么都没有吗?太空嘛
Boy, it's nice to sleep in a bed with gravity again. 天啊  睡在床上不浮起来的感觉真好
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz6/466573.html