生活大爆炸 第六季:第23集:拉斯维加斯(下)(在线收听

 How are your crab cakes?  Kind of funky. 你的蟹饼怎么样?有点臭

That's great.  It is? Does "funky" mean something different in India? No, no. 很不错啊, 是吗?"臭"在印度是另一个意思吗?不不
Uh, you've always wanted to send your food back in a restaurant;here's your chance. 你不是一直想在餐馆里把菜退回去吗?这下机会来了
It's okay. I just won't eat 'em. 没关系, 我不吃就是了
Don't be ridiculous. Waiter? Everything all right? Uh... yeah. 别傻了, 服务员?菜还行吗?是的
Everything all right with you?Yes.'Kay, thanks, bye.Hold on. 你过得还行吗?是的。好的, 谢谢, 再见。等一下
Isn't there something else you wanted to tell him? No, itit's fine. Uh... 你不是有别的事要告诉他吗?不, 没关系的
He's from a different country; he doesn't understand our ways. 他不是美国人, 不理解咱们
Don't be silly. Just tell him.I have to go to the bathroom. 别犯傻了, 快告诉他吧。我得去趟卫生间
And it's not because the crab cakes are funky. 绝对不是因为蟹饼有点臭
So you're okay here?  Uh, yeah, sorry.She's just a little shy. 那您没问题吧?是的, 抱歉。她只是太害羞了
Thethe first time we met, she was so nervous,she climbed out a bathroom window to get away from me. 我们第一次见面的时候, 她因为太过紧张为了躲我, 甚至从卫生间爬窗逃跑呢
Uhoh. Hey, Raj.Funny story.Come on, mama wants a pair of dead ogres! 糟糕。拉杰。说来也好笑加油, 老娘要整死几个食人魔
17! The larger ogre is dead! 17  大个儿的食人魔死了
Thethe other ogre says,"You killed my brother. 另一个食人魔说"你杀了我哥哥
Now ogre Thanksgiving is ruined."That is amazing. 食人魔感恩节被毁了"真是太生动了
He made me care about the ogre! 他甚至让我关心起食人魔来了
All right, Amy, there's one ogre left.Take him out!  Okay. 艾米, 还剩一个食人魔。灭了他, 好的
Pretend he's that TSA agent. Come on. Nineteen! Yes! 就当是运输安全局的那群人。十九。太好了
This is turning out to be even better than Vegas! No, it's not!Lucy? Long time no see. 没想到这里比去赌城还好玩。才没有呢。露西?好久不见
You don't know me very well,  but each time you crawl out a bathroom window 你不太了解我每次你从卫生间窗户爬出去
to escape my company, it chips away at my masculinity. 躲避我, 我的男子气概都流失许多
I'm sorry.Why would you leave like that? 对不起。你为什么非要这样离开?
You were pushing me; I clearly didn't want to send my food back,and you tried to make me do it anyway. 是你逼我的我很明显不想把菜退回去但你还是逼我这么做
Okay, if I upset you, then why didn't you just say something? 好吧, 如果我让你不高兴了你何不直接对我说呢
Well, how can I tell you I'm upset if I can't tell the woman at Supercuts that my forehead's my best feature? 我怎么能对你直说呢, 我甚至不能跟那个理发店的女人说我的额头是个人亮点来着
It's scary. Yeah, well, I like you a lot, and that's scary for me. 这让我很害怕。我很喜欢你这也很让我害怕
Mostly because you're a proven flight risk. 主要是因为你会随时逃走
How could you like me a lot? 你怎么会特别喜欢我呢
Well, uh, for one thing, you have bigger emotional problems than I do,and I find that very attractive in a woman! 其中一个是因为你的感情问题比我还严重我觉得这种女孩子特别迷人
II don't know. I just... 我也不知道
I think you're wonderful. 我觉得你特别好
I'm sweating out of my head. 我的汗都从头顶喷出来了
The dragon falls from the sky,crashing into the volcano! 巨龙从天上坠落一头栽进了火山岩浆
But wait!He's not dead. 等一下!他还没死
He crawls out,spreads his wings and prepares to attack. 他缓缓爬了出来伸展了一下自己的翅膀, 准备攻击
Yeah, uh, wait!Doesn't he say something first? 等等!他有没有先说点什么呢
You know, maybe in the voice of a beloved celebrity?Fine. 比如用我们喜欢的名人的声音来说?好吧
"You'd think, after all these years,I'd know not to fly over volcanoes. "瞧, 都这么多年了我明明应该知道别在火山上乱飞的
I'm a freaking idiot."The dragon's Christopher Walken!That's perfect. 瞧我这个大傻冒"巨龙版的克里斯托弗?沃肯(美国演员)。太了不起了
All right, Amy, it's your turn. We need one more hit. 艾米, 该你了。我们还需要最后一击
Finish him off!  Here we go. 把他了结, 好的
Fifteen?It's a hit. The dragon collapses to the ground!Wait. 十五?攻击成功, 巨龙倒在了地上。等一下
Wait.And says... "Mother?Is that you? 等一下。他说..."妈妈是你吗
Your little boy is coming home." 你的小宝贝要回家了"
Oh, I don't know about you guys, but I have been through the emotional wringer tonight. 我不确定你们会不会, 我反正今晚今晚我是大喜大悲到精疲力竭了
This may be the potion talking,but you are one fineass dungeon master. 我可能是药水喝多了但你真是个厉害的地下城主
Oh, yeah? Well, when we get home, 是吗, 我们回家后
I'm gonna take you on a whole different adventure. 我会你带"体验"另一种完全不同的冒险
Another quest by Wolowitz? Count me in. 沃罗威茨主持的另一探险, 加我一个
Sheldon, they're talking about sex. 谢尔顿, 他们说的是上床
Oh, then I'm out. Ooh! I have an idea. 那我不玩了。我有个主意。
Since it's not happening anytime soon,why don't your character and your character do it in the game? 反正这事最近也不会成真不如你的角色和你的角色在游戏中来一炮
Come on, back me up here. 来声援一下
Okay, I cast a love spell on Sheldon and Amy. 我对谢尔顿和艾米施爱情咒
Sorry, I thought you were gonna do that... 不好意思, 以为你们还会这样
The love spell takes effect. 爱情咒起作用了
When Sheldon looks at Amy, she is the most beautiful halforc he's ever seen, 谢尔顿看向艾米时发现她是他生平见过最美丽的半兽人
and he's overcome with a desire to rip her armor off and gaze fondly at her four hairy breasts. 他心里阵阵欲望涌现只想扯开她的盔甲温柔地凝视她那四个毛茸茸的咪咪
When Amy sees Sheldon, he looks... 艾米眼中的谢尔顿, 他看起来就像是
well, just like Sheldon, 'cause apparently she's into that. 谢尔顿这个样子, 因为她就好这口
What do you do? I don't like this. 你们会怎么做?我不喜欢这样
You see what happens when you let girls play D & D? 就说让女人玩龙与地下城不好吧
Amy.Amy.  Amy.  What? I've never knocked on my own door before. 艾米。艾米。艾米。什么事?我从来没敲过自己房间的门
That was a wild ride. You don't have to come in here and cheer me up.Thank you. 真够刺激的。你不用进来安慰我。谢谢
Would you go tell everyone else that? 你能出来告诉其他人吗
Because they sure think otherwise. 因为他们可不是这么想
I'll tell you what they think. 我告诉你他们是怎么想的
They think our relationship is a joke. 他们觉得我们的恋爱关系是一个笑话
Well, I don't think our relationship is a joke. 我不觉得我们的恋爱关系是一个笑话
I think "A horse goes into a bar,bartender says, 'Why the long face?'" 我觉得"一匹马走进酒吧酒保说, 为什么拉长一张马脸(闷闷不乐)"
That's a joke.It's a good one, too, because a horse has a long face. 这种才是笑话。还是个非常好笑的笑话, 因为马的脸很长
Sheldon,are we ever going to have an intimate relationship? 谢尔顿我们到底会不会变成亲密的男女关系
Oh, my. That's an uncomfortable topic. 天啊。这个话题够尴尬的
Amy...before I met you,I never had any interest in being intimate with anyone. 艾米我在认识你之前我从未有兴趣跟任何人变得亲密
And now?And now what? Do you have any interest now? 现在呢?现在什么?你现在有兴趣了吗
I have not ruled it out. Talk dirty to me. 并不排除这种可能性。对我开黄腔呢
I know it doesn't seem like it to you, but, for me, what we have is extremely intimate. 我知道你可能不这样想, 但是对我来说, 我们的关系已经是极度亲密了
I guess I know that.It's just...part of me wants more. More? 我想我知道。只是我的内心想要更多。更多
I mean, look at us. 瞧瞧咱们
It's only been three years; here we are in bed together. 才三年时间, 就已经在床上了
Come on. Let's go back out there.Y... Well, no. Hold on. 走吧。我们出去吧。不, 等等
My elven magicuser and your halforc warrior did have a love spell cast on them. 我的精灵魔法师和你的半兽人战士的确是被施了爱情咒
We wouldn't really be playing the game right if we didn't see that through.Okay. 如果不继续玩下去就是没遵守游戏规则。好吧
I believe that, uh, we just killed a dragon. 我们刚刚杀了一条龙
While the others pillage the corpse, I lead you to a secluded area 其他人在捡尸体上的宝物时我将你带到一个隐蔽的区域
where I attempt to remove your leather armor. 在那里, 我想脱掉你的皮革盔甲
It comes off.What do you do? I...kiss you... on the lips. 脱掉了。你怎么做我吻上你的嘴唇
I kiss you back on the...lips as well. Your turn. 我回吻你的...嘴唇。到你了
I... remove your armor. What do you do? 我脱掉了你的盔甲。你会怎么做
I... erotically caress your...nose.  Keep rolling. 我饥渴地爱抚你的鼻子, 继续扔
Hey, you guys have been in there for a while. 你们已经在里面好一会儿了
You doing okay?  We're fine, thank you. 还好吗, 挺好的, 多谢
Okay, we just want to say, we feel really bad about... 我们只想说, 我们非常抱歉刚才
Go away! Sheldon is nibbling on my...14! Yes! 走开, 谢尔顿正准备轻咬我的...14  太棒了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz6/466610.html