生活大爆炸第七季:第6集:最浪漫的事(上)(在线收听

 What are you working on?

你在研究什么呢?
Can't talk. In the zone.
不能说话,状态中。
Do you know what he's doing?
你知道他在干嘛吗?
Could be anything.
万事皆有可能啊。
Last time he was like this, he figured out electron transport in graphene.
上次他这样的时候,他解决了石墨烯中电子传递问题。
The time before that, he was making a list of who's allowed in his tree fort if he ever gets one.
再上次,他是在列一张如果他有树堡,谁能进去的名单。
Still can't believe I didn't make the cut.
还是不敢相信,我居然没能进名单。
Uh, Sheldon, you want to take a break? Your food's ready. No, no, what are you doing?
谢尔顿,想休息一会儿不?你的食物好了。不,不,你在干嘛?
He's both happy and quiet.
他好不容易既开心又安静。
It's like seeing a unicorn and Bigfoot at the same time.
这就和同时看见独角兽和大脚怪一样稀奇啊。
Sorry we're so late. Bernadette got stuck at work.
不好意思我们来晚了。伯纳黛特因为工作耽搁了
Great news! A raccoon virus just crossed the species barrier and now can infect humans!
好消息!一种浣熊病毒刚跨越物种屏障,现在可以感染人类啦!
Why is that great news?
这怎么就成好消息了?
In the pharmaceutical business, we have a saying: "Mo' infections, mo' money."
在医药届,有句行话叫:"感染不断,钱财不止"。
Wait! Maybe you want to wash your little raccoon hands first.
等等!你最好还是洗下你的小浣熊手。
Oh, calm down. If I had it, I'd be dead already.
淡定,如果我被感染,早死翘翘了。
Guys, listen up.
朋友们,听好啦。
Can't listen, zone.
没法听,状态中。
Also don't care.
也不在乎。
Next week is the anniversary of my first date with Bernadette.
下周是我和伯纳黛特第一次约会的周年纪念日。
Really don't care.
真心不在乎。
I want to do something special, and I was hoping you guys could be a part of it.
我想准备些特殊的东西,并且我也希望你们能参与其中。
Aw, what horrible thing are you trying to make up for?
你做了什么坏事想要弥补啊?
Just putting something in the bank for what horrible thing I do next. Ah.
只是想要为我以后要做的坏事提前打好铺垫而已。好吧。
Look, she's gonna be back any second, so here's the deal: I'm writing a song, and I was hoping we could all play it for her together.
听着,她随时会回来,事情是这样的:我正在写一首歌,我希望我们可以一起演奏给她听。
Aw... Oh, I love that. That is so beautiful. Sheldon?
噢...这个我喜欢,这实在太美妙了。谢尔顿你呢?
When did we get to The Cheesecake Factory?
我们什么时候来的这儿?
It's really sweet what Howard wants to do for Bernadette.
霍华德为伯纳黛特做的事实在是太浪漫了。
Yeah. Hey, how come you've never done anything romantic to celebrate our first date?
是啊。嘿,为什么你从来没有做过任何浪漫的事来庆祝我们第一次约会呢?
Well, for starters, you've broken up with me so many times, which first date are we talking about?
首先呢,你跟我分手太多次了,我们说的到底是哪次"首次约会"啊?
Ooh, somebody call the burn ward.
噢,有人戳到痛处咯。
And back to the zone.
我又回到状态中了。
And besides, I do romantic things for you all the time.
再说了,我一直都为你做着浪漫的事啊。
Can you even name one romantic thing you've done for me?
你能说出一件你为我做的浪漫的事吗?
I can name tons. Sex doesn't count. Oh.
我可以说出N件。做爱可不算,好吧。
I know, what about that bed-and-breakfast?
我想起来了,那次的床上早餐怎么样?
Well, I took you there. All you did was... I know what I did.
拜托,那是我带你去的。你只不过做了...我知道我做了什么。
I bet they had to throw out that rocking chair.
我估计他们不得不把那张摇椅给扔了。
You know, I can be romantic if I want to. It's fine. And also not true.
你知道不,姐要想浪漫就能浪漫。没关系的。而且你也不可能
Okay, just you wait and see. I'm gonna romance your freakin' ass off.
好吧,你等着瞧。我会浪漫得你找不到北。
That's beautiful. Is that Shakespeare? Sheldon? Zone.
这句话太美妙了。是莎士比亚说的么?谢尔顿?状态中。
He'll figure it out when he falls off the roof.
等他从屋顶上掉下来他就知道了。
Sheldon, I know you're in the zone, but do you want some tea?
谢尔顿,我知道你在状态中,但你想喝点茶么?
All right, I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but you haven't spoken in hours and I'm starting to get worried.
好吧,真不敢相信我会这么说,但是你已经好几个小时没说话了,我开始有点担心你。
Please say something.
求你说点什么吧。
Leonard, prepare to be humbled Leonard and weep at the glory of my genius.
你就准备在我天才的光辉下自愧不如,泪流满面吧。
Nope, it was better before.
算了,还是不讲话比较好。
Look at it. I feel like my mind just made a baby.
快看呐。我觉得我的思想刚刚孕育了新生儿。
And it's beautiful.
多漂亮啊。
It's not like human babies, which are loud and covered in goop.
它可不像人类的婴儿,啼哭不止,屎糊全身。
Holy crap, Sheldon, did you just figure out a method for synthesizing a new stable super-heavy element?
我了个去,谢尔顿,难道你刚刚想出了合成新型稳定超重元素的方法了?
Did I? Well, that can't be right.
我有吗?这不太可能。
No one's ever done that before.
这事前无古人啊。
Except me, because I just did it!
除了我,因为我刚刚做到啦!
Sheldon and his brain-- yeah!
谢尔顿和他的大脑,万岁!
Sheldon and his brain-- yeah!
谢尔顿和他的大脑,万岁!
Sheldon and his brain-- yeah!
谢尔顿和他的大脑,万岁!
Sheldon and his brain-- yeah!
谢尔顿和他的大脑,万岁!
Sheldon and his brain... Yeah, definitely better before.
谢尔顿和他的大脑...没错,绝对是之前好多了。
So I'm almost done writing the song for Bernadette. Are you cool playing the cello?
我给伯纳黛特写的歌已经差不多了。你拉大提琴没问题吧?
If by "cool" you mean "willing to," yes.
如果"没问题"表示"愿意",当然没问题。
If by "cool" you mean "cool," clearly you've never seen me play the cello.
如果表示"酷"的意思显然你从来没见识我演奏大提琴。
Great. Will you play the ukulele?
好极了,你愿意演奏尤克里里吗?
Of course. I'd be happy to shred it on my ax.
当然啦,我很高兴能用我的琴速弹(吉他术语)。
Or you could just play your tiny, ridiculous guitar.
或者你就弹你那把迷你可笑的吉他(讽尤克里里)。
Fine. I will melt her heart.
好吧,我把她的心都弹化的。
And her face!
还有她的脸!
Gentlemen. Uh, no doubt you heard about my little breakthrough.
先生们。毫无疑问你们已经听说了我的小突破。
Now, if your plan is to hoist me on your shoulders and carry me around the cafeteria, please refrain.
现在,如果你们计划把我举到肩上,扛着我环绕餐厅,请克制。
I don't care for heights, motion sickness or the thought of your necks touching my buttocks.
我恐高,而且动晕症,也不喜欢你们的脖子触碰我臀部的想法。
Seriously, congratulations, Sheldon.
真的,祝贺你谢尔顿。
Yeah, I read your paper online.
嗯,我在网上读了你的论文。
That technique for creating a new heavy element is inspired. Oh, well, thank you.
你的理论对合成新超重元素有着重大的意义。哦,谢谢。
Believe it or not, I just learned a Chinese research team at the Hubei Institute for Nuclear Physics ran a test on a cyclotron,
能相信吗,我刚刚听说中国湖北核物理所的一个研究团队通过回旋加速器进行了一项测试,
and the results were extremely promising.
结果令人非常振奋。
Sheldon, that's incredible. Yeah, I know! They called it the greatest thing since the Communist party.
太难以置信了,谢尔顿。 是啊,我知道!他们把这件事称为建党以来最伟大的事情。
Although I'm pretty sure that the Communist party made them say that.
虽然我十分确定是共产党让他们这么说的。
I like China.
我喜欢中国。
See, they know how to keep people in line.
看,他们知道如何让人听话。
So, what happens next?
那么,接下来准备干啥?
Oh, more testing, more success, more fame.
噢,更多的研究,获得更多的成功和名声。
But don't worry, I will remain the same down-to-earth humble Joe, I've always been.
不过不要担心,我还是那个谦逊踏实的无名氏,一如既往。
Good to know. Yeah.
不错,是啊。
Now give me that cookie; I discovered an element.
赶紧把那块饼干给我,我可发现了一个新元素。
Thank you so much for coming.
谢谢你能过来。
You called the right person.
你算找对人了。
I believe I have the perfect romantic evening for you to give Leonard.
我相信我能帮你给莱纳德准备一个完美的浪漫之夜。
Okay, good, 'cause I've been really struggling with this.
那太好了,因为我一直在为这件事发愁。
As I'm sure you're aware, the quickest way to a man's heart is through his... Pants, but Leonard says sex doesn't count.
我相信你很清楚,直达一个男人内心最快的途径是通过他的...通过裤子,但是莱纳德说了做爱不算。
Oh. You poor thing.
哦,你真可怜。
You have one arrow in your quiver, and you just can't use it.
你的锦囊里只有一招,还不能使。
Fortunately, another pathway to a man's heart is through his stomach.
幸运的是,通往男人心的另一条路就是抓住他的胃。
I don't know if I want to cook for him; he's kind of a picky eater.
我可不确定给他做饭是不是个好招,他对食物可挑剔了。
I mean, "It's too salty. "It's too dry. It's too burnt and frozen at the same time."
他总是,"太咸了"。"太干了"。"这菜一边烧焦了另一边却没化冻"。
Wait, come on, what else would sweep you off your feet?
快想想,还有什么能让你感动的一塌糊涂?
Well, I've always had this fantasy that involves dancing.
唔,我一直都有这样的幻想和跳舞有关。
The sexual chemistry between my partner and me is electric.
我和舞伴之间相互吸引,充斥着性的火花。
But boy, oh, boy, does my father not approve until he sees us in the big dance competition.
但是太可惜了,我的父亲不同意咱俩在一起,直到他看到我们在一场大型舞蹈比赛上的表现。
Okay, that's just the plot for Dirty Dancing.
好吧,那是电影《辣身舞》里的情节。
What else would you love?
你还喜欢什么?
Other than being lifted over Patrick Swayze's head.
除了抄袭派屈克·史威兹的想法(《辣身舞》主角)。
Oh! Oh, uh, you could, uh, stand outside his window with a boom box in the air.
哦哦!你可以站在他的窗外,手里举着一个手提音响。
That's from Say Anything.
那是《情到深处》的桥段。
Look, I'm a lonely guy; I watch a lot of movies.
好吧,我是个单身屌丝,看过很多电影。
Look, Penny, if you truly want to be romantic, it needs to come from you.
佩妮,如果你真的想浪漫,就得自己想办法。
I get that, but why is this so hard?
我知道,但是为什么这么难呢?
Well, you've probably never had to do this stuff, 'cause you're young and beautiful and men have always thrown themselves at you. Hmm.
额,大概你从来不需要做这些,因为你年轻漂亮,男性对你都趋之若鹜。唔。
Yeah, I'm trying to be sad about that. I can't.
是啊,我有想沮丧一下。但是做不到啊。
Let's see, what's next? Okay! Here. This is the Magic Marker, I was using when I made the discovery.
让我们看看,下一个是什么呢? 好的!这里。这就是那个神奇的马克笔,我用它完成了这项发现。
I don't think the Smithsonian's gonna want your marker.
我觉得史密森尼博物馆不会想要你的马克笔的。
And that's why you're not on a list for my tree fort.
这就是为什么你不在我的树堡名单里。
Ooh, guess who's getting an article written about him in Physics Today?
哦,猜猜《今日物理》上有篇文章写的是谁?
I'll give you a hint.
给你点提示。
You measured the diameter of his suspicious mole yesterday.
你昨天还测量了他可疑痣的直径。
Sheldon, I'm so proud of you.
谢尔顿,我真是为你感到骄傲。
Well, you should be.
嗯,那是应该的。
My discovery is spreading like wildfire.
我的发现如燎原之火一般传播开来。
Unlike my mole, which is holding steady at the size of a navy bean.
不像我的痣稳定保持在菜豆的大小。
What's next?
下一个是什么?
This is the very copy of The Handbook of Chemistry and Physics in which I looked up the reaction rates of mendelevium and...
就是这一本《物理化学手册》,我用它查找反应速率,我查了钔和...
And what? No. No, no, no, no.
和什么? 不是吧?不不不。
What's wrong?
怎么啦?
I've made a horrible mistake.
我犯了一个大错。
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
This table--it's in square centimeters.
这个表,用的单位是平方厘米。
I read it as square meters.
我看成平方米了。
You know what that means?
你知道是什么意思吗?
That Americans can't handle the metric system?
美国人搞不定公制单位?
Amy, I was off by a factor of 10,000.
艾米,我差了整整1万倍。
But the Chinese team found the element.
但是中国科学家找到了该元素。
Yeah, well, they shouldn't have. My calculations were wrong.
是啊,他们不该找到的。我的计算有误。
There must be some resonance between the elements I didn't know about.
元素中间肯定有一些我不知道的共振。
So you just got lucky?
所以你只是走运了?
Sheldon Cooper does not get lucky!
谢尔顿·库珀从来不走运!
You and me both, brother.
哥们,咱俩一样(暗指桃花运)
It doesn't matter. The element was found because of you, and that's groundbreaking.
没关系啦。这个元素就是因为你才找到的,而且这是开创性的成就啊。
What matters is the greatest scientific achievement of my life is based on a blunder.
重要的是,我一生中最重要的发现却是来自一个错误。
I'm not a genius, I'm a fraud.
我不是个天才,而是个骗子。
You know, Sheldon, in neuroscience, we're forever finding something in one part of the brain that we thought was someplace else.
谢尔顿你要知道,在神经学里,我们永远会在大脑某部分发现,本以为在其他地方的东西。
Oh, great. Now I'm worse than a fraud.
噢,太好了。我现在连骗子都不如。
I'm practically a biologist.
我成生物学家了。
You got to stop beating yourself up over this. I mean, you made a mistake, but it was a happy mistake.
别再拿这事儿跟自己过不去了。你是犯了错,但结果挺让人开心的啊。
There's nothing happy about it.
有什么好开心的?!
I'm being given credit that I don't deserve. Oh, people get things they don't deserve all the time.
我根本不配得到那些荣誉。人们经常得到他们不应该得到的东西。
Look at me with you.
我就栽在了你手上。
No, Leonard, this is going to haunt me for the rest of my life.
不,莱纳德 ,这件事会困扰我一辈子。
Every science classroom, every periodic table, every textbook this mistake will be staring back at me Like that time you let Koothrappali wax your eyebrows.
每一堂科学课,每一张元素周期表,每一本课本这个错误都会直勾勾地盯着我,就像上次你让库斯拉帕里帮你用蜡修眉一样。
I've got to find a way to stop this thing.
我必须想办法脱离苦海。
Buddy, I don't think you can. I mean, once it's out there, it's out there.
兄弟,恐怕不行吧。发出去的文章泼出去的水啊。
This thing is like the science equivalent of a sex tape.
这就像是科学界的录像带。
You know, frankly, I'd prefer a sex tape.
你知道吗,老实说我更愿意是录像带。
You don't know what a sex tape is, do you? No.
你根本不知道录像带是啥,对吧?不晓得。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz7/466675.html