生活大爆炸第七季:第19集:单身狗炼成记(下)(在线收听

 Quick poll: PS4 or Xbox One? 速度投个票: PS4和Xbox One选哪个?

Raj? Uh, Xbox One. Penny? Huh? 拉杰?我选Xbox One。佩妮?啥玩意?
Leonard? PS4. Wolowitz? Both great. 莱纳德?我选PS4。沃洛维茨?两个都很好
Bernadette? I like the Wii. Thanks, Grandma. 伯纳黛特?我喜欢Wii。谢谢参与,老奶奶
Oh, my goodness. What's up? 我的老天,怎么了?
I just got an e-mail from my ex-girlfriend Lucy. 我刚收到了前女友露西的邮件
She... misses me and wants to get together. 她说很想我,想见个面
Two women at the same time? Nice job, playa! 一脚踏两船,很风流啊,冠希哥
Really? Was it the "two women" thing or the "playa"? 这么说没问题吗?你是说踏两船的事还是说冠希哥?
It was the "playa". 明白了是冠希哥
What am I supposed to do? 我该怎么办
How am I supposed to choose between Emily and Lucy? 艾米丽和露西我该如何选择?
Why do you have to choose? Date both of them. 还选什么啊,两个都上啊
I can't date two women at once. 我没办法同时跟两个女人约会
Zero women-- that's my sweet spot. 我的最佳状态是和零个女人在一起
Unless you're sleeping with one of them, seeing other people isn't a big deal. 只要你还没跟哪个姑娘发展到上床的阶段,跟别人见个面就不算什么
But what if one of them asks me what I was up to the night before and I was with the other one? Then, what, do I lie? Yes. Yes. 可是如果其中一个姑娘问我前一天干什么了,而正好那天我跟另一个姑娘在一起,我要怎么回答,撒谎吗?对啊, 对啊
What do you mean, yes? What do you mean, yes? 你是什么意思?你是什么意思?
Were you seeing other women when we started dating? 咱俩好上之前你有和别的女人约会吗?
No. Were you seeing other men? No. 没有,你有和别的男人约会吗?没有
Were you seeing other men? No. 你有和别的男人约会吗?没有
Aren't you gonna ask me? 你不打算问我吗?
Come on, really? 拜托,有这个必要吗?
Thank you so much for letting us pick your brain. 非常感谢你能给我们提供一些参考意见
Yeah, happy to help. So, what's going on?  我很乐意帮忙,现在是什么情况呢?
Well, I'm having an impossible time getting my career off the ground, and I got offered a role in this crappy horror movie, and I just don't know if I should take it. 我现在正处于一个事业起步的困难期,我在这部很烂的恐怖片里获得了一个角色,但我不确定我是否要接这个活儿
Well, I have certainly taken some jobs that I've been embarrassed by. 我也曾接过一些让我感到尴尬的活儿
I wouldn't exactly call Star Trek embarrassing. 我《星际迷航》也不算是令人尴尬啦
I wasn't. Me, either. 当然不。我也不觉得
So, what do you think, is there a professional downside to doing it? 那你觉得接这个活儿在职业上会产生负面的影响吗?
Well, it's tricky. You want to take projects that you're excited about, but sometimes you also have to pay the bills. 这个不好说,你会想接一些特别感兴趣的活儿,但有时候你不得不为了付账单而妥协
When you're on the set working on something that you just know in your heart is bad—not Star Trek... Yeah, beam me up. I love it! 当你在片场工作的时候,你打心底就知道这是部烂片——当然不是说《星际迷航》"把我传送回飞船"。我超喜欢《星际迷航》!
Anyway, those jobs can be soul-crushing. 不管怎样,那些活儿对内心有很大影响
That's what I'm afraid of. 这就是我所担心的
Well, I was in Stand By Me when I was a kid, and it was a huge success. 我当时在《伴我同行》演出的时候才是个小孩,那部电影获得了巨大成功
The terrible movies I did came after that. 随后我接的都是烂片的角色
I mean, imagine how that feels. 我是说你可以感受一下我当时的心情
Sounds rough. 听起来挺不容易的
I'm telling you, this business is brutal. 我告诉你,这个行业是很残酷的
To this day, I hate going on auditions. 时至今日我都不喜欢去试镜
Okay, I walk in, and I can just feel them thinking... "He was such a cute kid. What happened to him?" 我一走进来,我就能猜到他们在想,"他本来是个挺可爱的孩子,后来怎么回事?"
And then I don't get the job, and I can never find out why. 然后我就不会拿到这个活儿,而且我永远不会知道是为什么
Honestly, I get so depressed, there are entire weeks that I can't even get out of bed. 老实说,我变得郁郁不安,有整整几周我甚至不能起床
Okay, this was helpful. 好了,你的意见很有帮助
Any news on your coworker who's in the hospital? 你医院的同事有什么消息吗?
Poor thing, she was in surgery for 18 hours. 可怜的家伙,她做了18个小时的手术
She's alive, but she's still in critical condition. Oh, no. 虽然她还活着,不过情况危殆。不是吧
The one bit of good news is they put her in a medically induced coma before she read the card. So, you know, silver linings. 唯一的好消息就在她看到卡片之前,他们用药物使她进入了昏迷状态,还有一丝希望,你懂的
Were you like this when I married you? 我娶你的时候你是这样的么?
Don't worry about it, buddy. Okay, bye. 哥们,不要为此担心。好的,拜拜
That was Wil-- he's feeling a lot better. Apparently, he's 12-down in the TV Guide crossword puzzle. 那是威尔,他现在感觉好多了,很显然,他玩到电视指南纵横字谜的纵12行
Did he help you make a decision about the movie? 他有没有帮到你决定是否接那电影的活儿?
No. Did you figure out what you're gonna do about the two girls? 没有,你想到怎么应付那两个女孩了吗?
As a matter of fact, I did. 事实上,我想到了
I've spent so many years living in fear, saying no to new experiences, 过去那么多年,我一直担惊受怕地活着,拒绝各种新体验
but from now on, I'm gonna say yes—yes to love, yes to adventure, yes to life; whatever it may be, the answer's going to be yes. 但是从现在开始,我不再说不——对爱情说是,对冒险说是,对生活说是,不管是什么,我的答案都会是"是"
He's gonna die alone, right? Yeah. Yes. 他会孤独的死去,是吗?是
I'm proud of you, Sheldon. 谢尔顿,我为你感到骄傲
You know, I'm proud of me, too. 我也为我自己感到骄傲
I've done all my research, I conducted an informal poll, and I've arrived at the rock-solid certainty I've made the right choice. 我已经全部研究过了,我也做一个非正式的投票,我已经非常确定我做了正确的选择
Well, that's got to be a good feeling. Oh, it is. Although... Oh, crap. 这种感觉肯定很好。确实是。尽管...不妙了
I had the same feeling when I made my dad buy a Betamax instead of a VHS. 我当时让我老爸买盒式视频录像机而不是家用录像机的时候有同样的预兆
You were just a little kid. 你那时候才是个小孩
Yeah, a little kid who picked the wrong format to record The MacNeil/Lehrer Report. 是啊,一个用错误的录像格式去录MacNeil/Lehrer报道的小屁孩
I also was certain that HD DVD would win out over Blu-ray. 我那会还确信高清DVD比蓝光强呢
How old were you then?  Old enough to know better. 那会你才几岁啊?是应该懂事的年纪了好吗
You know, and now that I think about it, I stood in front of a case of iPods and I bought a Zune. 你知道不,现在我想想,我站在一堆iPod前结果竟然买了个Zune
What's a Zune? Yeah, exactly. Zune是什么东西?是啊,就是说啊
It's an MP3 player brought to us by the makers of Xbox. 那是Xbox的制造者推出的MP3播放器
What... no, what are you doing? 什么...不,你在干吗?
No, no, pick that back up. 别介,别介,把它拿回来
You know it's good. You did the research. But what if I'm wrong? 你明明知道它很好啊,你做过调查了。但万一我错了呢?
You know what? 你猜怎么着?
How about I buy it for you? 我买给你怎么样?
How about I buy you both? 我把这两个都买给你怎么样?
You know I only have one slot available in my entertainment center. 你明知道我的电视架只有一个空位了
Then I'll buy you a new entertainment center. 那我给你买个新的电视架
Well, yeah... okay, sure. 嗯,是啊...就算我同意了
But which one? 但是买哪个呢?
How about this? 要不这样吧?
I've heard that if you flip a coin, it will tell you how you actually feel. 我听说通过抛硬币它能够告诉你你的真实想法
Because you'll either be disappointed or excited by the outcome. Interesting. 因为你不是失望就是对结果很满意。有意思
So, heads it's PS4, tails it's Xbox One. 这样,人头就买PS4,字就买Xbox One
All right, I'll try. 好吧,我试试
What is it? 是哪一面?
A quarter. 25美分的硬币
Could have given it back to me. 你原本可以把它换给我的
That was a choice. 那也是个选择
You look... you look really pretty tonight. Thanks. 你看起来...你今晚看起来非常美丽动人。谢谢
I love that jacket. 我喜欢你的外套
Thank you. Thanks, thanks. 谢谢,太谢谢了
I'm sorry. I can't do this. 对不起,我不能这么做
My... my ex-girlfriend e-mailed me, and I'm seeing her Saturday... 我的前女友昨天电邮我,我周六要去见她
And I'm glad you like it—it's from J. Crew. 我很高兴你喜欢我的外套是J. Crew的
I don't understand. 我不明白
My friends told me it was okay to see more than one person at a time, but it-it feels like I'm being deceitful. 我朋友跟我说同时跟两个人约会是无伤大雅的,但我感觉我很不诚实
Are you getting back together with her?  你准备和她复合吗?
No. I-I... I have no idea. What would you do? 没有,我也不知道,你会怎么做?
Uh, usually on first dates, I talk about music and stuff, but I was promised weird, so let's do this. 嗯,通常初次约会时,我会谈论有关音乐之类的东西,但是你本来就跟我保证这会很奇葩,所以我们开始吧
How serious were you two? 你们俩认真到什么程度了?
Well, to be honest, we only went on four dates, hugged twice, kissed once, and there was a handshake loaded with sexual innuendo. 好吧,实话跟你说,我们只约会过四次,拥抱两次,接吻一次,还有充斥满满性暗示的握手
Wait, so... a girl you never slept with sent you an e-mail and you felt so guilty about it that you had to tell me? 等等,所以...一个你没有和她睡过的女孩给你发了封邮件,然后你对此心怀愧疚不得不告诉我吗?
Yeah. That's kind of adorable. 是啊。这还挺可爱的
Are you... are you sure? 你...你确定吗?
Because this is the part of the night where I've said something stupid and the girl usually leaves. 因为一般这个时候是,我说些蠢话然后女孩离开的时候
I'm still here. Yeah, but now you make me wonder what's wrong with you. 我还没走啊。是啊,但是现在你让我疑惑你是不是有点不对劲
We just met. You don't need to tell me about other people you're seeing. Really? 我们才认识,你不必告诉我你约会的其他人的事。不用吗?
Because "I'm dating two women" is basically the only cool thing I can say about myself. 因为我约会两个女人基本上是我可以告诉你的唯一一件有关我的酷炫的事情了
On the one hand, the Xbox One has a better camera... but the PS4 has a removable hard drive. 一方面,Xbox One的摄像头更好,但是PS4的硬盘可以取出替换
Thoughts? I can't feel my legs. 有什么想法么?我腿麻了
Oh... I'm sorry, guys, but the store closed five minutes ago. 噢...抱歉了二位,但本店五分钟前就打烊了
But I haven't decided yet. 但我还没决定买哪个呢
You'll have to come back tomorrow. The registers are closed. 你只能明天过来了,收银台都关了
Let's get you some food. Y-You'll feel better after you eat. Okay. 我们去给你弄点吃的吧,吃点东西后你会感觉好很多。好的
What-what do you want, like, Thai food? A... a burger? 你想吃什么,比如,泰国菜?一个...汉堡?
I don't know! 我决定不了啊!
Hey, look, a quarter! 看,一个硬币!
How's that feel? Great. 感觉怎么样?好极了
Not like regret at all. 我一点都不后悔
Penny? We're working together! Awesome! 佩妮?我们是同事诶!酷毙了!
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz7/466720.html