生活大爆炸第八季 第99期:有趣的旗帜(在线收听

 Oh, the people are heartbroken! I can't take this away from the world! Fun with Flags is back! 网友们难过得要死!这世界上不能没有这节目!《有趣的旗帜》满血复活了!

Congratulations. 恭喜。
Let's celebrate! 我们来庆祝吧!
Sheldon, that wasn't for you! 谢尔顿,那不是给你的!
Oh, no, I'm not going to drink it. I just wanted to hear the pop. Yeah, I knew it was coming. Still scary. 我也没打算喝啊。我只想听开瓶那砰的一声。我知道会砰的一声,还是吓死人家了。
LeVar Burton? LeVar Burton! LeVar Burton! 莱瓦尔·伯顿?莱瓦尔·伯顿!莱瓦尔·伯顿!
What are you doing here? 你来干嘛?
You told me not to call, and I didn't know how else to give you the good news. Fun with Flags is back, and you can be in the next episode. 你不让我打电话给你,我不知道该怎么告诉你这个好消息。《有趣的旗帜》回归了,下一集你可以来当嘉宾。
Wil Wheaton said, get a gate. I don't know why I didn't get a gate. 威尔·惠顿让我弄个大闸门,我当初真该听他的话。
You...At least listen to the premise.  你真是...至少你听我说完前提。
Since you were born in Germany, I thought we could talk about German flags. How do you feel about dressing up like a swastika? 既然你在德国出生,我们可以聊聊德国国旗。你有兴趣装扮成卐字图案吗?(德国纳粹旗,该卐与佛教的卍相反)
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/467124.html