生活大爆炸 第九季:第22集 品酒与独处之夜(下)(在线收听

 "HO" gauge trains are 1/87 scale. "N" gauge are 1/160 scale. And that brings us to "Z" gauge, at a "you could easily swallow it, don't ask how I know,1/220" HO级别的火车是1/87比例的,N级别的火车是1/160比例的,另外还有Z级别的火车,它的比例大小为"可随口吞下,别问我怎么知道,1/220.”

I'm sorry, I have to ask. When I was five, I ingested a "Z" gauge locomotive. 抱歉,我还是想问一下,我五岁的时候, 吞下了一个Z级别的火车头
I spent the next three days saying, "I think I can pass it, I think I can pass it, I think I can pass it." 接下来的三天我一直默念着, "顺利出洞,顺利出洞,顺利出洞"
What is it about trains that you like so much? 你为什么这么喜欢火车呢
What an interesting question. When I was a child, life was confusing and chaotic for me, and trains represented order. 这个问题问得好,小时候,生活对我来说,无序又复杂,火车则代表了一种秩序
I could line them up, categorize them, control them. 我可以排列,分类,控制火车
I guess you could say that they gave me a sense of calm in a world that didn't. That's lovely, Sheldon. 可以说,在这个纷乱的世界中,只有火车才能带给我一丝平静,真有爱,谢尔顿
Well... other than when they're chugging through your bowels, these things are magic. 除了它们会在你肠道里嚓嘎前进之外,火车真是最棒的了
I have to admit, I've been worried about the military applications since we started talking about this. Me, too. 我必须承认,从一开始我对技术被用到军事用途的事就很担心,我也是
Why didn't you say something? 那你怎么不说出来
Same reason I don't talk about ass cancer. It's not a pleasant topic. 就像我从来不提菊花癌一样,这个话题可不怎么愉快
You can't let this stop you. Almost any scientific advancement can be used for destructive purposes. 你们不能就此放弃啊,几乎所有的科学发展都可以应用在破坏性的目的上
It's true. Even Einstein's theory of relativity was later applied to the development of nuclear weapons. 没错,就连爱因斯坦的相对论后来也应用在了核武器的研发上
E equals MC squared. E = mc2
Yeah. "E" is for energy, "M" for mass, and "C" for the speed of light.  没错,E表示能量, M代表质量,C表示光速
How do you know that? 你怎么懂这个
Oh, Leonard mumbles it when he wants sex to last longer. 莱纳德每次拖延射精时间时就念叨这个
Hey, Raj. Hey, Claire. Good, you're here. 拉杰,克莱尔,你来了
Guys, this is my friend Claire. We're casually dating, and there's no need for any further questions about it. 各位,这是我朋友克莱尔,我们只是顺其自然的交往而已,请大家不要再问问题
Would you like a glass of wine? 你要来杯酒吗
I said no questions! 人家说了不要问
And last but not least, this is one that I like to call Star Wars Toast because...it has a light side and a dark side. 最后也是同样重要的一点,我喜欢把这个叫做星球大战吐司,因为它兼具了"光明"和"黑暗"两面
All righty, it's time for Dungeons & Dragons! Dungeons & Dragons. 好了,到了玩《龙与地下城》游戏的时候,《龙与地下城》
That sounds about right. You're gonna enjoy this. I designed it especially for you. 真是不意外,你肯定会喜欢这游戏的,我是专门为你设计的版本
Okay, but just for a little bit. 好,但我只玩一小会就好
Oh, I have a feeling that once you start, you're not gonna want to or be allowed to stop. 我有预感,一旦你开始玩了,一定会乐此不疲,根本停不下来
All right. Ready? You bet. 好吧,准备好了吗,好了
Your name is Bernatrix. You are a warrior queen. You're strong, beautiful and tall. 你名叫博纳特克斯,你是一名战士女皇,你人高马大,美艳绝伦
I like the idea of being tall. 我喜欢人高这个设定
I think you're gonna like a lot of things I have in store. For example, in this world, only the men get pregnant, so your husband is home trying not to pee when he laughs. 我还有好多你肯定喜欢的东西呢,比如,在这个世界里,只有男人才会怀孕,所以你老公正在家苦练不要一笑就尿
This is getting fun. What's next? 有意思,然后呢
You're parched and weary from battle. 你结束了战斗,又渴又累,你来到了一家酒馆面前,这里有全世界最好喝最冰的麦芽酒
Oh, I haven't had a drink in months. What do you do? 我好几个月没喝酒了,你会怎么做
I storm in, slam my sword down, and say, "Barkeep, bring me the strongest ale you have and serve it in the skull of a Goblin!" 我如狂风般冲进去,丢下我的宝剑说,"小二,给老娘把最烈的麦芽酒装在哥布林妖精的头骨里端上来"
He wants to see I.D. 小二要求查看你的身份证
So, Claire, we've heard so many wonderful things about you. Really? Like what? 克莱尔,我们听了很多关于你的好话呢,真的吗,什么好话
Uh, mostly Penny's heard them. 大部分都是佩妮听说的
Boy, you get some dirty looks over there when you ask for ice. 你过去要加冰块时会有不少鄙视眼光传来啊
Zack, this is my friend Claire. 扎克,这是我朋友克莱尔
You're hot. You seeing anybody? Uh, she's seeing me. 你真漂亮,有对象吗,她的对象就是我
Why'd you say she's your friend? 那你干嘛说她是你朋友
We're just keeping it casual. 我们只是顺其自然而已
Why is he being casual with you? You seem great. 他为什么只是和你顺其自然,你人挺不错啊
I don't know. Ask him. 我也不知道,问他吧
Why are you being casual with her? She seems great. 你为什么只是和她顺其自然,她人挺不错啊
Maybe we should take a step back. Take a step back? 也许我们应该退一步,为啥要退一步
I'm not a young man anymore. 我已经过了迎风尿三丈的年纪了
No, I mean reevaluate what we're doing with the guidance system. But I got a baby on the way. I got to make some money. 不,我是说重新考虑一下导向系统的事,我马上就要当爸爸了,我必须得多赚点钱
What good is money gonna do if we inadvertently bring about Armageddon? 如果我们不小心引发了世界末日,要那么多钱又能干什么
Okay, let me stop you right there. We absolutely know our invention will not be used to destroy the world. 等等,你先打住,我们清楚知道自己的发明不会被用来毁灭世界
How? Because no one from the future has come back to kill us. Very funny. 怎么知道,因为没人从未来穿越回来追杀我们,真好笑
You got something better? Well, not really. Okay, then. 你有更好的想法吗,并没有,那不就得了
Geez, how much wine did you drink? 天啊,你喝了多少酒啊
Not a lot. I just couldn't start until you walked away. 不多,只是你不走开,我尿不出来
The Hell Prawn lunges out of the hot spring! 地狱虾猛然冲出温泉
You block it with your shield. Do you attack? 你用盾牌将其抵挡,你要出击吗
Does it have eyes? Three giant red ones and they never blink. 它有眼睛吗,三只血红色巨眼,从来不眨一下
It's unsettling. I stab it in the middle eye! 看得人发毛,我刺入中间那只眼
Good choice! Critical hit! Your sword goes through its eye into its tiny brain. 明智之举,致命一击,你的剑刺穿它的眼睛,直插进它的小脑子
With its final dying gasp, it says, "You have reduced me to a pile of sushi." Enjoy me with this packet of soy sauce. It's low sodium." 它奄奄一息地说,你已经将我贬为一堆寿司,配上这包酱油,好好享用我吧,这是低钠酱油哦"
Okay, I guess I should eat the Hell Prawn. 好的,我会把地狱虾吃掉
Using your sword, you prepare a beautiful sushi dinner. You slip into the hot spring and enjoy the warm water on your aching joints. 你用自己的剑做出了华丽的寿司大餐,你将身子浸入温泉,享受着温水泡着你疼痛的关节
As you happily close your eyes, you recall the incredible evening you've had and notice that your.....feet and ankles are smaller than they've ever been. The end. 你满足地闭上眼睛回味着这不可思议的夜晚,并发现自己的...脚和脚踝,比从前还要纤细,结束
Wow, this night turned out to be so much more fun than I thought. 今晚比我预想的有趣多了
Oh, the fun doesn't stop.You're still going home with a goodie bag full of toast. 欢乐尚未停歇,你还能带满满一包吐司回家呢
Thank you for this. You know, ever since people found out I'm having a baby, I feel like I became Pregnant Bernadette. 谢谢你做的这些,自从大家发现我怀孕后,都将我当成孕妇伯纳黛特看待
It was nice to take a little break tonight. 今晚能暂时放下这包袱,真是太好了
I can understand that. From the moment people realized I was a genius, I've been Sheldon the Genius. 我能理解,自从大家发现我是个天才后,我就一直被当作天才谢尔顿
Although I've never really wanted a break from that, so I suppose I don't understand. Which is ironic 'cause, you know, genius. 不过我从来没想过甩掉这包袱,所以我大概也不理解,这多讽刺,毕竟我是个天才
Well, thanks again. You're welcome. 再次谢谢你,不客气
And any time you need a break from being Bernadette the Pregnant, Bernatrix the Warrior Queen is here waiting. 你什么时候想摆脱孕妇伯纳黛特这包袱,战士女皇博纳特克斯随时在此等候
I might just take you up on that. 那我就恭敬不如从命了
Well, mind you now, that offer's only good until the third trimester. I can't risk getting amniotic fluid on my spot. 提醒你哦,此邀约仅在晚期妊娠前有效,我不能冒着我的专座被羊水沾到的风险
Hey, dude, you're killing me with Claire. 哥们,你在破坏我和克莱尔的关系
What are you talking about? 这话什么意思
I mean, come on, look at you. You're classically handsome, you've got a swimmer's body. Next to you, I look like me. 我是说,瞧瞧你,典型美男子,还拥有游泳健将的身材,在你身旁,我就被打回原形了
Oh, man, I didn't mean to do that. But I do appreciate you recognizing my swimmer's body. 兄弟,我不是故意的,不过谢谢你看出了我游泳健将的身材
Which, incidentally, I got from playing Marco Polo at the YMCA. 这是个意外,我在基督青年会玩"马可波罗"游戏练出来的
Yeah, okay, just... do me a favor and stop talking about how great Claire is. 好吧,帮我个忙,不要再说克莱尔多棒多好了
Anything for you, my little foreign friend. 乐意效劳,我的外国小友人
So, I got to ask, does Raj bring around other girls? 我得问一句,拉杰会带别的姑娘跟你们玩吗
Uh, you know, II'm not really around that much. Amy knows much more than I do. 这个嘛,我不经常跟他们一起玩,这事艾米比我可清楚多了
I don't think you have anything to worry about. 我觉得你没什么可担心的
Raj is a terrific guy, loyal to a fault. 拉杰人很好,过分忠诚
Yeah. He still has an AOL address. 对啊,他还没丢掉美国在线的邮箱呢(美国比较早期的因特网服务提供商)
I see what you're saying. She's not so great. 我懂你的意思,她也没有多好嘛
Don't listen to him. He says crazy things all the time. 别听他的,他总说傻话
Uh, watch. Marco. Polo! 不信你看,马可,波罗
So, uh, what are you guys talking about? 你们在聊什么呢
Your friends were just telling me about all the other girls you're dating. 你朋友们正跟我讲你约会的其他姑娘的事儿呢
Why would you do that? I specifically asked you not to do that. 你们干嘛要这样 ,我特地嘱咐过你们不要说
We didn't. You just did. Maybe none of you guys are smart. 我们没说,你刚自己说了,看来你们没一个智商超群
Morning. Morning. Ugh. Too much wine. 早,早,酒喝太多了
Oh, I overdid it myself last night. Hair of the dog. 我昨晚也是吃太多了,我也要来片回魂吐司
Hey, did you ever think about the military applications for the guidance system? Of course. 你有没有想过我们的导向系统被用到军事用途上,当然了
Does it bother you? 你心里不会不舒服吗
No, it did at first, but then I talked it through with Frank and Alicia, and......they really helped put things into perspective. 不啊,虽然一开始会,然后我跟法兰克与艾丽西娅聊过以后,他们真的让我换个新角度看待这件事
Who are these people? 这俩人是谁啊
Leonard, friends are like toilet paper. It's good to have extras under the sink. 莱纳德,朋友就像厕纸,洗手台下面多备着几卷准没错
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz9/467514.html