跟踪者Stalker 第9期:发现偷窥监控室(在线收听

 Cool building. I should have looked in this area.  房子不错,我应该来这个区域看看。

What's the rent for a place like this? 这样的房子租金大概多少?
I don't know. 不知道。
Guess who I ran into at the gym- Kate's neighbor Troy Gunn. 你猜我在健身房遇到谁了——凯特的邻居特洛伊·耿。
He knows Lori Carter, too, and he has no alibi for last night either. 他也认识洛丽·卡特,而且他也没有昨晚的不在场证据。
"The red dress you wore last Tuesday was hot.  "你上周二穿的红裙子很性感。
I like your new haircut. It really gets me going." 我喜欢你的新发型,太销魂了。"
How could Lori not call the cops after reading something like that? 洛丽收到这种信怎么能不报警呢?
Lori is a strong, ambitious professional. 洛丽是个坚强有雄心的专业人士。
Being a victim is a sign of weakness, so she chose to ignore her fears. 而成为受害者则是软弱的表现,所以她选择无视自己的恐惧。
It's very human to dismiss a stalker, or worse-accept it as a part of your daily life. 不理会跟踪者也是人之常情,更糟的情况是把这看成是生活的一部分。
What? 怎么了?
Nothing. 没什么。
What? 怎么了?
Get up. 起来。
What is it? 是什么?
It's a crawlspace. 房顶的夹层。
What is it? What are we looking at? 有情况吗?看到什么了?
I'm betting we got prints, DNA, and lots of other sticky stuff.  肯定能找到指纹,DNA,以及一堆粘乎乎的东西。
It's a secret viewing room. 这里是个秘密观察室。
So our freak would just lay up there and watch her. 这个变态就躺在上面,看她的一举一动。
Above her as if he was on top of her. 就像是压在她上面。
AFIS has a match for a background check.  自动指纹识别系统找了一个匹配。
The prints belong to a banker. 这个指纹属于一个银行家。
Let me guess-Larry Myers. 我来猜猜,是拉里·迈尔斯吧。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzz/467717.html