跟踪者Stalker 第16期:谁才是跟踪者(在线收听

 What are you doing here? 你怎么会在这里?

Walking. 散步。
How'd you find me? 你怎么找到我的?
It wasn't hard, Perry. 这并不难,佩里。
What do you want? I know what you're doing. You're trying to intimidate me. Unh! What the hell? 你想怎样?我知道你在干什么。你想吓唬我。你干什么?
What I'm doing, Perry, is warning you. Stay away from Eric. 佩里,我现在是在警告你。离埃里克远点。
You can't do that. 你不能这么做。
What, this? 做什么,这样吗?
You're in trouble, lady. I'm gonna report y... 你死定了,女士,我会举报你...
For what? Stalking a stalker? Go for it. 举报我什么?跟踪一个跟踪狂吗?试试呗。
You think they're gonna believe a punk-ass little twit like you? 你觉得他们会相信你这种小蠢货说的话吗?
I can lie better than you, and they believe me. They always do. 我比你会撒谎,而且他们相信我。一向如此。
I am not under your family's thumb. I will come for you. Stay away from Eric. 我不受你家庭的左右。我会收拾你的。离埃里克远点。
Did you think I wouldn't find you? 你以为我找不到你吗?
Hey, Amanda. 阿曼达。
What are you doing here? 你来这里干什么?
New job. 新工作。
Really? You just chose L.A. out of all the cities in the world? 是吗?全世界那么多地方你偏偏来洛杉矶?
I saw you at school today. Stay away from us, Jack. 我今天在学校看到你了。离我们远点,杰克。
I moved here to get away from you. You stay away from my son. 我来这里就是为了躲你。你离我儿子远点。
Don't you mean our son? 那是我们的儿子。
No. I mean my son. He's mine, not yours. 不,那是我儿子,他是我的,不是你的。
Amanda. 阿曼达。
I mean it, Jack. You cannot show up here and ruin my life, not again. 我是认真的,杰克。你不能跑来毁掉我的生活,不能再这样了。
That's not why I'm here. 这不是我来这里的原因。
Leave us alone. 离我们远点。
I want to change my life. I do. I don't want to be the person you remember. 我想改变我的生活。真的。我不想当你印象中的那个人。
I don't want to be the man my own son... 我不想成为被自己儿子...
I want to change. Please. I have a right to see my son. 我想改变。求你了。我有权利见我的儿子。
Stay away from us, Jack. 离我们远点,杰克。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzz/467745.html