跟踪者Stalker 第54期:透露约会网站线索(在线收听) |
Well, market fluctuations are caused by a number of things. 很多因素都能引起市场波动 That's why I've been analyzing the data. 所以我一直在分析数据
Well, I ran the numbers on your private equity fund. 我分析了你的私募股权基金数据
Just doesn't make sense to where your portfolio's performing. 解释不了你的投资组合的表现
I just think we need to keep looking. 我觉得我们得继续寻找原因
Zack almost died because of me. 因为我,扎克差点死了
It could have turned out worst, trust me, I know. 还有更糟糕的结果呢,相信我
I'm a good person. I'm a teacher. 我是个好人,我是名教师
I make a difference. 我对社会有贡献
Why is this happening to me? 为什么我会遇到这种事
Well, we're trying to figure it out, but we need your help. 我们在努力弄明白,但我们需要你的帮助
Is there anyone else you can think of? 你还能想到什么人吗
What grade you teach? 你教几年级
Fourth. 四年级
So you spend a lot of time with your students, right? 所以你很多时候都跟学生们在一起,对吗
Uh, yeah. Almost 6 hours a day. 是的,每天几乎有六个小时
So you're a role model by default. 所以你自然而然地成了他们的行为榜样
That must be stressful. 那一定很有压力
What does my job got to do with this? 我的工作跟这个有什么关系
Your reputation at school is very important to you, 你在学校的声誉对你很重要
and that's why you're not telling us the truth. 所以你才没告诉我们真相
Ok. I have no idea what you're talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
You're squirming in your chair because you're uncomfortable with my questions. 你在椅子上扭来扭去,因为你对我的问题感到不安
Your arms are folded. 你的双臂交叉放于胸前
You're protecting yourself from something. 你在保护自己
You're not the role model those kids think you are, are you? 你并不是那些孩子所想的那种行为榜样,对吗
Shame is powerful. I get it, 你很羞愧,我明白
but if you're not honest with us, more people are going to get hurt. 但如果你不对我们说实话,会有更多人受伤
I'm around children all day long, and it's really hard to meet a nice guy in L.A. 我整天跟孩子们在一起,在洛杉矶真的很难遇到个优秀的男人
I got lonely, and I signed on to a dating web site. 我很寂寞,我在线约会网站注册了会员
Which one? 哪个网站
Norulesdating.com. "无规则约会网"
It's not exactly dating. It's more casual sex. 其实不全是约会,更像是约炮
You still on it? 你还上那个网吗
No. I went on some bad dates, met some weirdoes, so I shut down my account. 不,我经历了几次糟糕的约会,遇到一些怪胎,所以我注销了账户
How long ago? 多久前的事
A couple of months. 几个月前
Around the time you started being stalked? 在那之后你开始被跟踪
Yes. 是的
Ok. I'm gonna need your account number and the names of those bad dates. 我需要你的账号,还有那些怪胎的名字
I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. 抱歉我没早点告诉你们
I... I was embarrassed. 我,我很难堪
You were lonely. You made a mistake. Learn from that. 你寂寞,犯了个错,吸取教训就好
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzz/467838.html |