跟踪者Stalker 第174期:痛苦的回忆(2)(在线收听

 Meg is dead because of them.  因为他们,梅格死了

Why didn't you go to the police all those years ago?  你当年为什么不报警
I was afraid of what my mom would think.  我担心妈妈会怎么想
We were out past curfew, drinking. I wanted to forget it ever happened. 我们过了门禁时间还在外面喝酒。我想忘却这事,当没发生过
Now Meg's dead because of them, because of me. 现在梅格却因他们而死,因我而死
I wouldn't ask for help.  因为我不肯寻求帮助
You were kids, and you went through a serious trauma. 你们当时还是孩子,而且你经历了重大的心灵创伤
No one can blame you for how you reacted back then.  没人能责怪你当初的决定
I took karate so I wouldn't be a victim again, but...Meg was fragile. 我不想再当受害者,于是学了空手道,但梅格很脆弱
I got her into rehab, and she'd relapse.  我送她去戒毒,但她还是再犯了
After she died, I tried to file a report,  她死后,我曾想去报警
but the cop at the front desk told me I was wasting my time.  但前台的警察说我这是在浪费时间
He referred me to a self-help group.  他推荐我去一个自助自励小组
I walked out. I took things in my own hands. What happens now? 我走出警局后,决定自己报仇。接下来会怎么样
You're an adult. There are consequences for your actions.  你是个成人,要为自己的所作所为负责
I know that, but Scott, he gets to go free, doesn't he? 这我知道,但斯考特他会被无罪释放,对吧
Where's the justice in that?  这有什么正义可言
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzz/468120.html