《摩登家庭》第1季第1集 第4期:在太阳下决斗(在线收听

 Buddy. Why do you keep getting stuck like this? 兄弟  你怎么老是卡在这里面

I thought I could get out this time. 我以为这次能拔出来呢
I'm just gonna say it. He needs to be checked by a specialist. 我直说了吧  他得去检查一下智商
There. Be free. 好了  你自由了
Excalibur. 亚瑟王之剑拔出来了
I'm having a friend over today. Who? 今天我有朋友来家里玩  谁啊 
Uh, you don't know him.  Him? Him? 你不认识他  他?
Ooh, a boy. You gonna kiss him? 哇  男生  你会和他亲嘴吗
Shut up. Easy. Easy. 闭嘴  别激动  别激动
Yeah, shut up!  No, you shut up! 闭嘴  你才闭嘴
Luke, Alex, why don't you take it outside, okay? 卢克和艾丽克斯  你们俩出去解决好吗
And do what? 怎么解决
Fight in the sun. It'll be a nice change. Haley. 在太阳下决斗  不错吧  海莉
I'm kidding.  Who's the boy? 我逗你们玩呢  是谁要来
His name is Dylan. 他叫迪兰
I might as well tell him not to come... 我还是别让他来算了
Because you guys are just going to embarrass me again. 不然你们又得让我丢脸
Sweetie, hang on a second. 亲爱的  等等
You're 15, and it's the first time you've had a boy over. 你15岁了  还是第一次有男生来家里
I'm bound to be a little surprised, 我是有点小吃惊
but I'm not gonna embarrass you. 可我不会让你丢脸的
I better charge the camcorder. 我去给摄像机充好电
I'm kidding. Come on. Who are you talking to? 逗你玩呢  别这样  也不看看我是谁
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469436.html