《摩登家庭》第1季第3集 第9期:被耍得团团转(在线收听

 How's this? 这里行不

Not far enough.Go on. 再远点 继续跑
Okay, further down. 好嘞 继续跑
You can't go too far. Right, okay. I get it. I get it! 越远越好 了解 好的 远点 再远点
How's this? 这样行不?
Good! Now stand still! Don't move! 好 站稳了 别动
Ay!Let's do it! 耶 来吧
Whoo!I love it! 我爱飞机
I love it! 我爱飞机
You drove the plane into my face. 你居然用飞机撞我的脸
You must have moved.I told you to stay still. 明明是你自己动了 我叫你别动的
I didn't move!Try not to talk. 我没动啊 闭嘴
I want to make sure nothing's broken. 我得好好看看 可别撞碎了
Alex and I can't just disagree. 我和Alex不止意见不合
I mean, she has to turn everything into a fight. 她每次都要跟我找架吵
Hmm, a strong, independent woman. 原来她是个独立强势的女性
Sounds like somebody else I know. 听着很像我另一个朋友
I was never hostile,thou. 但我从来都是善意的
This -- this whole thing with the dress -- 就拿裙子这事来说
Never had this problem with haley. Haley就从来没有过这种问题
Maybe alex doesn't want to compete with her big sister. 也许Alex不想被拿来跟她的姐姐比
Maybe she's trying to create her own identity. 也许她想建立自己独特的特质
Put her in a dress and she disappears. 让她穿裙子 这种特质就消失了
For one afternoon. 就穿一下午啊
I wouldn't give up being myself for even one second. 我一秒都不会放弃做自己
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469495.html