《摩登家庭》第1季第9集 第9期:懂礼貌的人(在线收听

 We have to stop meeting like this. 我们不能再这么见面了

What? We go to school together. 什么  我们是同学啊
Oh, yeah. Do you like jokes? 噢是哦  你喜欢笑话吗
Sure. Great. Ok. 当然  很好  听着
So a grasshopper named Gary walks into a bar. 一只叫加里的蚂蚱进了一家酒吧
Aw. No. 噢糟糕
You're not supposed to know his name. 我不该一开始就把名字说出来的
Let me try another one, okay? 我换一个讲吧  可以吗
Knock, knock. Who's there? 敲敲门  你是谁
Interrupting cow.  Interrupting cow who? 捣蛋牛  捣蛋牛谁
Moo. Oh, crap. 哞  糟糕说晚了
Um, hey.  Hey yourself. 搞什么  搞你个大头鬼
Move.  You kind of just bumped me with your car. 让开  你刚开车碰到我了
I don't think so. 我可不觉得
No. No, you did, because, um- 不  你确实碰到了  因为
See, yeah, I got grease on my pants 瞧  我的裤子上沾了油迹
and then also I felt it.  Call an ambulance. 而且我明显感觉被碰到  叫救护车吧
Okay. I just thought you might wanna know... 好吧  我只是觉得你可能有心知道
in case you wanted to be a decent human being and apologize, but- 或许你还想当个懂礼貌的人  道个歉
No? Okay. 不想吗  好吧
Ass. 混蛋
What did you say? 你刚说什么
Just forget about it, all right? 算了  行吗
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469772.html