《摩登家庭》第1季第12集 第4期:准时观看木偶秀(在线收听

 All right, don't worry, Lily. 好吧  别担心  莉莉

I'm sure we'll get to the show on time. 我保证我们会准时去看木偶秀的
I'm sure Dad is just gonna go out 我确定爸爸只是出去
and give an encouraging word to the gardener, 安慰一下那个园丁
hopefully mention the snail problem, 希望顺便提一下蜗牛泛滥的问题
and then we are gonna be on- - No. 然后我们就...不
No, no. Cam, no- 不  小卡  不要啊
Hello. I don't think he speaks English. 你好呀 他应该不会说英语
Okay, this might be a good time to mention to you... 好吧  那我正好不用顾忌地告诉你
that the marionettes are not kind to latecomers. 那些木偶们对迟到者可不友善
They bend over and show their bloomers. 他们会弯下腰  露出灯笼裤以示嘲弄
Okay, I speak a little Spanish. Seor- 听着  我会说一点西班牙语  先生
Gracias. 谢谢
What was that? 什么情况  
I just asked him if he wanted to have a glass of water... 我刚问他要不要喝杯水
and sit down for a minute, 然后坐下休息一会儿  
like any kind person would. 任何有善心的人都会这么做的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469937.html