《摩登家庭》第1季第14集 第11期:朋友之间就该相互支持(在线收听

 That's-That's-That's crazy. 那  那也太牛了

Yeah, no. I mean, I'll never get it, but it'd be great... 嗯  没啦  我应该聘不上的  聘上当然好
'cause one of my lovers lives in Paris. 因为我情夫之一在巴黎呢
Wow. I-I don't know what jumps out of that sentence more- 哇  我都不知道那句话中哪个词更震撼
you know, "Lovers" Or "One of." 又是"情夫"又是"之一"的
Well, I'm single. I mean, it's kinda what you do. 我单身嘛  就是要这样啊
-Uh-huh. -I have one in Paris. -嗯哼  -有个在巴黎
Um, I have Paris, New York, Miami. 巴黎  纽约  迈阿密各有一个
I have a fourth one. 其实还有一个
-I'm forgetting one lover. I'm forgetting one lover. -Mmm. -我都忘了我的情夫了  真要命  -嗯
Last night I vacuumed the radiator thingy under the fridge. 昨晚我把冰箱下面的散热器打扫了下
You know, it collects the dust. 太沾灰了
Cause you should, and I don't. So- 平时就该清理的  我也忘了
Oh, hey, hold on. Cross your fingers. 等下  为我祈祷吧
I'm not gonna lie. 说实话
The thought of Valerie getting the one job 一想到瓦莱丽会得到
in the whole company that everyone coveted 那份大家都想要的工作
well, I wasn't a "Lover" Of that. 我心里可不怎么"情"愿
Okay. Okay, thank you. 嗯  嗯  谢谢
Well? 如何
Oh, they haven't made a decision. 他们还没定呢
They're-they're gonna tell me later on. 他们说回头再告诉我
- That's not what they said, is it? - Uh, yeah, it is. -他们不是这么说的吧 -是啦
Oh, Valerie, come on. It's me. 拜托  瓦莱丽  我不是外人
What are friends for, 朋友就该相互支持
if not to be there for you when you get bad news? 再坏的事情都可以跟我说
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470167.html