《摩登家庭》第1季第15集 第7期:追回挚爱(在线收听

 I even burned the edges to make it look fancy. 我甚至把纸边烧了一下  让它更好看些

And she didn't like it? 她不喜欢吗
Oh, she loved it. 她很喜欢
But this kid Durkas told her he wrote it. 可有个叫德卡斯的小崽子说是他写的
Well, Manny, why-why didn't you just tell her the truth? 曼尼  那你为什么不告诉她真相呢
She was already gone. 她那时已经走了
And she's on a date with him at my favorite restaurant, 而且他俩要去我最喜欢的餐厅约会
Great Shakes. 美奶昔餐厅
How do you know all this? 你怎么知道啊
I invited her in the poem. 我在信里邀请她去那儿的
Right after the line of, 就在那诗句之后
"My love is deeper than the Great Lakes." "五大湖水深千尺  不及我爱你之情"
Okay, well, this is unacceptable. 好吧  这简直无法容忍
Oh, boy. Here we go. 我的天  又来了
No, it's not that big of a deal. 不  其实没什么难的
This is what we're gonna do. 接下来我们这么干
We're gonna shoot over to Great Shakes, get a table. 我们去美奶昔餐厅  找张桌子坐下
Manny can reclaim the love of his life. 曼尼去追回他的挚爱
You and I can get a couple Mudslides. 你我去弄点好吃的
I don't know. 我觉得不太好
Durkas is gonna be there. 德卡斯也在那儿
I've seen the kid do a pull-up. 那小崽子可壮了
Hey, Manny, it's Valentine's Day. 曼尼  今天是情人节
It's not the day you run away from love. 今天不是逃离爱情的日子
It's the day you track it down, tie it up and take it home. 而是追逐爱情  收获爱情的日子
Now, if we can pull this off, 要是我们能成功
you and your little lady friend will be belly up to a ice cream counter 你和你的小女朋友就能倚在吧台前
having a milk shake with two straws. 浪漫地共享一杯奶昔
What do you say? 你看如何
I like it. 我喜欢
Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢  谢谢
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470182.html