《摩登家庭》第1季第15集 第17期:你是我的爱人(在线收听

 Why don't you take it off? 何不脱下来呢

Um, I'm freezing cold. 我...觉得很冷
At least let me give it a shot. 来吧  让我试试
- Oh, I don't think... - No, no, no. I got it. -不必了吧  -没事没事  看我的
- Mr. And Mrs. Dunphy? - Hey. -邓菲先生  夫人  -嗨
- Principal Balaban. - Hey, how are you? -巴拉班校长  -你好啊
Who's Clive Bixby? 克里夫·比克斯比是谁啊
Oh, uh, he makes speakers. 他是个推销扩音器的
- He's actually in town for a trade show. - Phil. -他是来参加交易会的  -菲尔
My, are you stuck? 天  你被卡住了吗
Yeah, I am. A little bit. 是啊  有点儿
Why don't you take off that coat? 何不把外套脱了呢
Um, I'm chilly. 我怕冷
It's really jammed in here. 真是卡死在这儿了
- Let me in there. I'll get you. - No, I think we're okay. -让我过去试试  我帮你  -不必了  我们没事
Mrs. Dunphy? 邓菲太太
Are you kidding me? 开什么玩笑啊
Hi! Luke's math teacher, Ms. Passwater. 嗨  这位是卢克的数学老师  帕斯沃小姐
"Passwater." "拍死我"
Ah, Jay, papi, don't pay attention to what he's saying. 老杰  别在意他说
He's just being funny. 他只是开玩笑的
Because he points out the truth. 但他说的是事实
Those people were laughing because they saw it too. 观众们笑是因为他们也觉得确实如此
- What do you care what they think? - I don't. -你干嘛在意他们怎么想  -我不在意
I care what you think. 我在意你怎么想
I love you. You're my valentine. 我爱你  你是我的爱人
Yeah, for now. 只是现在而已
But what about when I'm 80 等我80岁了呢  
and I'm in a wheelchair, on oxygen? 我坐在轮椅上  插着氧气管
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470192.html