《摩登家庭》第1季第16集 第2期:稚嫩的男人(在线收听

 Then I'm, like, "There's no way I'm wearing that." 然后我就说"我绝对不会穿的"

- And she was, like. "Well, if you don't wear it, -Like -她就说"如果你不穿  -别老说"就"
then you can't play." 那就没得玩"
- And then I was, like, "That's fine by me." - Honey, like. -然后我就说"我无所谓"  -亲爱的  就
- And then she was, like, "Well, if you don't play" - Like! Like! -然后她就说"如果你不玩"  -就就
- Mom! -Stop! Stop saying "Like" All the time. -妈  -别老说"就"了
- You're embarrassing me! - Stop it! Like, like, like, like, aah! -别给我丢脸  -别说了  就就就
Haley. Found your jacket. 海莉  我找到你的外套了
Why is everyone on me? God! 怎么都跟我过不去  我的神啊
- Ignore her. - She can't focus on two things at once. -别管她  -她一心不能二用
Always a good quality in a driver. 这对司机来说倒是好品质
Sweetie, we need to get you some shoes for the dance tonight. 宝贝  我们得去给你买今晚穿的舞鞋
No, we don't. I'm not going. 不需要  我不去
What are you talking about? 你说什么
Why would you not be going to the dance? 你为什么不去跳舞
Because school dances are lame. 因为学校的舞会很没劲
A bunch of immature boys 一群稚嫩男生
trying to impress you with how cool they are... 表面上假装成熟
when they're really just a bunch of dorks. 实则是乳臭未干的呆瓜
Ready to go down under, mate? 准备好去下面探险了吗  伙伴
Yes. 是的
What are you doing? 你们要干什么
Treasure hunting. 寻宝
A few days ago, the cable guy was under the house. 几天前  有线电视修理工去了屋子下面
When he was leaving, he said to Haley, 他走的时候  跟海莉说
"Wow. That's quite a collection you've got down there." "哇  下面的藏品真丰富"
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470195.html