《摩登家庭》第1季第16集 第11期:怪咖秀(在线收听

 You know, honey, I think I know why you don't wanna go tonight. 宝贝  我知道你今晚不想去的原因

- Because school dances are lame? - No. -因为学校舞会很没劲  -不
- 'Cause you don't know how to dance. - That's not it. -因为你不会跳舞  -才不
I can help you with that. Come on. 我可以帮你  来吧
- Come on. - Oh, God, no. No, Mom. -来吧  -我的天  不要  妈妈
Oh, yeah. Back in the day, I was quite the dancer. 来吧  我曾经可是一代舞后
Oh, my God. You and Dad together suddenly makes so much sense. 我的天  突然间明白你和老爸为何走到一起了
Mom. Mom, stop. Stop. 妈  妈  停下来  停下来
Please, stop. I know how to dance. 拜托  别跳了  我会跳舞
I just don't wanna be part of that freak show. 我只是不想参与那个怪胎秀
Sweetheart, you're a beautiful girl. 宝贝  你是个漂亮女孩
Someone will ask you to dance. 会有人邀请你跳舞的
I know that. It's just stupid. 我知道  但是太傻了
Somebody will ask you. 会有人邀请你的  
Why do you keep saying that? 为什么你老说这句
Somebody will ask you. 会有人邀请你跳舞的
But what if they don't? 要是没有人邀请我呢
Honey, if they don't, 亲爱的  如果他们不邀请你
then you do the exact same thing I told your sister, okay? 那就照我跟你姐姐说的做
Take three deep breaths and relax. 深呼吸三下  放轻松
Even the advice I get is a hand-me-down. 我连收到的建议都是二手货
Mom, I did it! I passed! 妈  我成功了  我考过了
Oh, my God! 天啊
- I got my license! - Congratulations! -我拿到驾照了  -恭喜
I have my license! I got my license! 我拿到驾照了  拿到驾照了
- Car's not in "Park." - Oh. Oops. -车还没停好  -糟糕
You better run to that counter. 赶紧去拿驾照
- Go. Right now. - Run! Run! -现在就去  -快跑
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470204.html