《摩登家庭》第1季第16集 第14期:不擅长说谎(在线收听

 Fine. Let's get it over with. 好吧  去克服恐惧吧

That's my boy. Vamos, Jay. 我的勇敢儿子  来吧  杰
No, I'm not going on that. That's bad for my back. 不  我才不去  对背不好
- Your back is fine. - I got an inner-ear thing. -你的背没有受伤啊  -我耳水不平
- Oh, please. Don't tell me you're scared too. - Scared? -拜托  别告诉我你也怕这个  -怕
What is this "Scared" Stuff from? "怕"字从何说起
What am I, a child? I'm not scared. 我又不是小孩子  我才不怕
You see? You're the worst liar. 看吧  就说你不擅长说谎
Well, if he's not going, I'm not going. 如果他不去  那我也不去
Oh, for God's sake, fine! I'll go alone. 我的神啊  好吧  我自己去
Here. Take my girlie purse 给你  拿好我的"女士"包  
and you my floppy hat, 你戴上我的"花边'帽
and if you need it, there's the ladies' room. 二位如果需要的话  那边有女士洗手间
I'm not man enough to fight this. 我的男子气概尚不足与之抗争
Here. Hold my purse. 给你  拿好包
Oh, hell! 要死
- What's taking them so long? - I don't know. -怎么这么久  -我不知道
The only reason I'm not panicking is I haven't seen a giant geyser. 幸好没有间歇泉  不然我早发疯了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470207.html