《摩登家庭》第1季第16集 第16期:亚洲女人(在线收听

 Coming! 就来了

I'm sorry if we got all weird in there. 抱歉给你带来不快
No. It was fine. 不  没事
Well, we'd like to say it's different than how it usually is, 我们想说平时不是这样的
but you've seen us enough to know that that's not true. 不过你也知道那是假话了
Guys, listen. 听我说  同志们
I had a very complicated relationship with my mother. 我和我母亲的关系不太好
She was born in Japan- crazy traditional. 她生于日本  非常传统
She didn't want me to become a doctor. 她不希望我成为医生
She wanted me to get married and have kids. 她希望我结婚生子
But my father, we would talk... 但是我父亲  可以和我沟通
and he would actually listen to what I wanted. 他会听取我的想法
Anyway, what I'm trying to say... 不管怎么样  我想说
is having a mother isn't always what it's cracked up to be. 母亲的角色并不一定那么重要
- Oh! Thank you. - Well, thank you. -谢谢  -谢谢
And if you ask me, 如果要我说
having two fathers who care as much as you do... 能有你们两位如此慈爱的父亲
makes Lily the luckiest little girl in the world. 莉莉真是世界上最幸运的小女孩了
- Oh! Thank you so much. - Thank you. Thank you for that. -谢谢  -谢谢你这么说
- That's very sweet. Thanks. - Thank you. -你人真好  -谢谢
And how are things with you and your mom now? 你和你妈妈现在关系怎么样
The only way she'll be happy is if I'm some Asian stereotype. 如果我是个典型的传统亚洲女人她就高兴了
But that just isn't me. 但那不是我
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470209.html