《摩登家庭》第1季第17集 第7期:亲亲动物(在线收听

 That's him. - Sorry, pal. 确实是它  -对不起  哥们

It just doesn't make any sense. 可是完全说不通呀
Yep. Only the good die young. 是啊  好龟不长命
But in school, we learn raccoons are nocturnal. 老师说  浣熊只在夜间行动
They sleep during the day. 白天都在睡觉
They sure do, and this one must've got up for a midnight snack. 当然  这一只可能是半夜起来找零食的
You know, we've all done that. 我们人也有类似的经历嘛
- I guess so. -Yeah. -应该是吧  -是啊
It all adds up. 现在都能说得通了
I don't think I can be in here right now. Too many memories. 我现在无法待在这个房间  太多回忆了
He'll be okay. 他会没事的
- You lie. - What? -你撒谎  -什么
I'm Colombian. I know a fake crime scene when I see one. 在哥伦比亚  骗局我见一个识破一个
I was hanging up the new poster 我当时想把那幅画钉在墙
and it fell on top of him. It was an accident. 结果它掉下来砸在小壳身上  纯属意外
You have to tell him. 去跟他说实话
No. I've been through this before. 不行  我有经验
When Mitchell was nine, I was supposed to take care of his bird. 米奇尔九岁的时候  他让我照看他的鸟
It got out and flew into a fan. 结果它飞了出去  撞上了一台电扇
It was like a bloody pillow fight. 那场面就像血花四溅的枕头大战
My God. How many pets have you killed? 老天  你到底杀过多少只宠物
Just the two. 就这两只
I took the heat on the bird. It was a big mistake. 我不小心害死了那只鸟  是大错特错
To this day, Mitchell looks at me, 直到今天  米奇尔看我的眼神
I see him thinking, 都好像在说
"That's the guy who killed Fliza Minnelli." "芙莱莎·米奈丽就是被这个人杀死的"
And what if he finds out? Then what? 要是曼尼发现了  你又要怎么办
You'll be the guy that killed his pet and lied to him. 到时候你不仅是宠物杀手  还是个骗子
He's not gonna find out because I covered my tracks. 他不会发现的  我已经掩盖好自己的"行迹"了
Okay. 好吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470259.html