《摩登家庭》第1季第18集 第3期:与后妈间的误会(在线收听

 Make sure your seat is exactly the way you want it, 确保你的座位已经调到你想要的位置

and feel free to play with any of these controls up here. 你可以随便按上面这些控制按钮
I have no idea what they do. 其实我也不知道各个功能是什么
But I want mi car to be su car. 但我希望我的车就是你的车
Cameron, are you okay? You seem nervous. 卡梅隆  你还好吧  你似乎很紧张
Uh, nervous? No. I'm not nervous. 紧张  怎么可能  我才不紧张呢
I was nervous. 我确实很紧张
I mean, when Mitchell made plans with his father, 我是说  当米奇和他爸计划好出去之后
I figured, why not spend the evening with Gloria? 我就想  为何不和歌洛莉亚出去玩一晚呢
I've always wanted to be good friends with her. 我一直都想和她做闺蜜的
On paper, we should be good friends. 理论上说  我们注定是好闺蜜的
Look at us. One spicy, curvy diva- 瞧瞧我们  一个火辣  身材曲线玲珑的歌后
And Gloria. 和歌洛莉亚
The problem is, I had a little minor setback 问题是  我造成了一点小隔阂
that we had to overcome from a couple weeks ago. 是几周前的事了  我们必须得克服才行
I cannot stand hanging out with his lvy League friends. 我真受不了和他常青藤的朋友们一起玩
- Oh, they're the worst. - They're not that bad. -他们最差劲了  -他们也没那么差劲啦
- They are the worst! - Are you kidding me? -他们是最差劲的  -开什么玩笑
Debbie can't go two minutes 要黛比两分钟内
without talking about Columbia University. 不谈哥伦比亚大学都不行
And the little guy with the lazy eye from Harvard. 还有那个哈佛毕业的弱视小矮子  
Brown. 是布朗大学
Whatever. 管他呢  
Honestly, I wish that tart would go back to Columbia... 老实说  我希望那个骚货可以滚回哥伦比亚
and take her weird little Brown friend with her. 把她古怪的棕色小朋友也带走
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470318.html