《摩登家庭》第1季第18集 第9期:辣菜(在线收听

 - Mi amigo Cameron. - Ah, welcome. -那是我朋友卡梅隆  -欢迎光临

- So, carnitas diablos. - Ah, you remember. -照旧点"辣得跳"吧  -你还记得啊
Um, I'll just have the same thing. 也给我同样的吧
No, no, no. You should have the chicken enchiladas. 不不不  你该点鸡肉玉米卷
No, I'll have the carnitas diablos. 不  我也要"辣得跳"
- These are not for you. - Excuse me? -你扛不住的  -你说什么
They're too spicy. 那东西太辣了
Miss Gloria's used to it. 歌洛莉亚小姐是因为已经习惯了  
Yeah, he's right. 他说的对
I can spice you under the table any day there, sweet thing. 我可以辣得让你震惊到趴下  美女
Dos carnitas diablos, por favor. 就要"辣得跳"  谢谢
Okay. 好吧
Okay. 好吧
- Mitchell! - Of course. What was I thinking? -米奇  止步  -好吧  我妄想什么呢
Dad, can we- can we just go home, please? 爸  我们  能直接回家了吗
You've got to air out first before I let you in that car. 你得先把身上臭气散掉  我才让你进车
I'll never get the stink out. 否则车里的气味永远消不掉
Hey, Jay, is that Venus? 嘿  杰  那是金星
'Cause I can smell the clouds of pure sulfuric acid from here. 我从这儿可以闻到纯硫酸的酸臭气哦
- Slam! - Okay. I-I'd really like to go home now. -躺枪  -好吧  我真得回家了
We'll miss the meteor shower. 我们会错过流星雨的
The trouble is your clothes. 问题出在你的衣服上
Just take them off. I think there's a blanket in the trunk. 脱下吧  车后备箱里有条毛毯
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470324.html