《摩登家庭》第1季第19集 第15期:快点晕掉(在线收听

 And I know you've taken an oath... 我知道您宣过誓

to not tell people where other people live, 不能泄露他人住址
and I respect that, 我也尊重您
but maybe we could work out some sort of 但我们能不能想办法
super secretive spy signal, 设计一套暗号
where if you scratch your left ear, 比如你挠左耳
you know, maybe they live on the left, 暗示我他们住在左手边
and if you scratch your right ear, they live on- 如果挠右耳  就是...
They live right here. 就住这
This conversation never happened. 我不会说出去的
- Sorry. - Oh, thank God! -抱歉晚了  -感谢上帝
Oh, thank you. Thank you. 谢谢你  谢谢
Dad just put me to sleep. 老爸把我整晕了
The hunting story. 他给你讲催眠的打猎故事了吧
Hmm. No. 不是啦
Oh, my gosh, no. You can't cut the line. Sorry. 老天  你可不能插队  对不起
- I was here. - Uh-uh. -我本来就排这  -哪有
I-I've been here for an hour and a half 我排了一个半小时
and you haven't been, so you cut the line. 都没看见你  你这是插队
- Whatever. - Whoa. Excuse me, sir. -你管我  -这位先生
I don't think you understand. 您好像没弄清楚
You're not getting in front of us. 你不可以插队的
Calm down, gingerbread. 淡定点啦  红毛小子
- Are you gonna move or not? - No. -你走还是不走  -不走
Oh, no. 别啊
Then you leave me no choice. 那我别无选择
Oh, my God. 上帝啊
Go to sleep. 晕吧你
Go to sleep. Go to sleep. 快点  快晕过去
No. 没晕啊
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470348.html