《摩登家庭》第1季第19集 第18期:我是个好老婆(在线收听

 Yeah, just leave my birthday present on the floor. 成啊  把我的礼物扔地上吧

That's my girl. She had me. 好老婆  她已经赢定了
There was no way I could win. I knew it. 我没戏了  我知道的
I'm just glad she didn't know it yet. 幸好她不知道
Two moves, and then- 只需两步  就能杀他个...
I'm a very good chess player. 我可是个下棋高手
But I'm a better wife. 但我更是个好老婆
- Hey, did you get it? - No. -买到了吗  -没有
- How's your dad? - Acting weird... er. -爸爸怎么样  -古怪  更古怪了
- Hey, wife. - Honey, hi. -老婆  -亲爱
- Um, listen... - Mom. -是这样  -妈妈
Yeah, Luke, hang on one second. 卢克  等会再说
Honey, it's okay. I don't feel things anymore. 老婆  没关系啦  我已经没感觉了
- But, sweetie, I want you to feel... - Mom! -可我想让你...  -妈妈
Luke, I'll be with you in just a second. Where are you going? 卢克我一会就来  你上哪去
Just heading out to the yard to get a shovel for my cake. 去院子里拿铲子  清理我的蛋糕
- Mom. - Luke, what do you want? -老妈  -卢克你要干嘛
I went on Dad's computer, 我上了老爸的电脑
contacted some of his geek friends, 联系了他的宅男网友们
told them that he was dying 说老爸快死了
and his last wish was an iPad. 有个iPad才能瞑目
Luke, what have I told you about- 卢克  我怎么教你的
One of them felt so bad, they brought over an extra. 有个人很同情  就送来台多余的
Oh, my God. You got it. You beautiful little liar! 上帝啊  你拿到了  你这个乖仔撒谎精
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470354.html