《摩登家庭》第1季第20集 第8期:像个平民窟(在线收听

 I know. 我就知道

- I hate our house.  - I know. -我们家简直就像贫民窟  -就是
What's- What's this thing? 这是  这是干嘛用的
I don't know, but it's fancy. 不知道  但是很高级
Stop- Stop playing with it. Come on. 别  别在上面跳  来
Just- Don't break it. 别  别弄坏了
- Hey, Mitchell!  - Yes. -米奇尔  -是的
- Charlie Bingham.  - Nice to meet you. -查理·宾格温  -幸会
- Hi.  - This is my partner, Cameron Tucker. -你好  -这是我的伴侣卡梅隆·塔克
- Pleasure.  - Cameron. -幸会  -卡梅隆
So, we just went ahead and 我们刚刚直开进来
parked on that round thingy in the driveway. 停在车道那个圆盘上面
- Is that- That's fine, right?  - No problem. -这样  没问题吧  -没问题
It's a turntable, so you don't have to back out. 那是转盘  这样你就不用倒车了
You have a car turntable and you're wearing rubber. 你有车用转盘  穿着胶皮衣
You're like Batman. 就像是高富帅蝙蝠侠
I really am. 我还真是
Come on in. 进来吧
Turn the music down! 把音乐关小点
Pardon the get-up. 寒舍  见谅
Killer waves today. You guys surf? 今天的浪很棒  你们冲浪吗
Um, only for bargains on the Web. 只网上冲浪  跟卖家讨价还价
Everybody say hi. 大伙打个招呼
- Hi.  - Hello. -你们好  -你们好
-Hi.  - That's Jolie. -你们好  -这是茱莉  
She's head of my Europe division. 我的欧洲分部总监
She cheats at poker. You do. 她打牌出老千  你就有
And that's my girlfriend, Jenny. 那边是我的女友珍妮
She makes a hell of a margarita. Want one? 她调的玛格丽塔好极了  来一杯
- Absolutely.  - Oh, not right- Okay. -当然要  -不  现在  好
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470414.html