《摩登家庭》第1季第20集 第9期:令人讨厌的少女时期(在线收听

 Everybody, Mitchell Pritchett and his partner, Cameron. 各位  米奇尔·普里契特和他的伴儿卡梅隆

Business partners. Mergers and acquisitions. 生意伙"伴"  做并购
- I'm kidding. We're gay.  - Stop talking. -开玩笑啦  我们是同志  -别多话
When things are relaxed, I'm great in social situations. 没压力的时候  我是社交场上的好手
I would have fit in at the Algonquin Round Table. 阿尔冈琴圆桌会我也能轻松应对
But when the stakes are high, I get a little tense. 但是压力大的时候   我就紧张
I'd be the guy that would knock over the round table. 我估计会直接把那圆桌打翻
Then Dorothy Parker would make a quip, 然后桃乐茜·帕克
James Thurber would laugh, 詹姆斯·托伯
and then I would end up leaving, crying. 最后我哭着鼻子  掩面而逃
- How long you been on the lam?  - What? -你已经潜逃多久了  -什么
Honey, you are looking around like the feds are after you. 宝贝  你四周顾视像是有联邦探员在追捕你
No, I'm not. Let's just get this over with. 才没有  我们赶快把衣服买完
Oh. All right. 好吧
Oh, no. It's them. 不好  是她们
Oh! Oh, you know those girls from school. 她们不是你的同学嘛
- Hey!  - Let's go! Over here. -嘿  -走  这边
- What- What is your problem?  - Nothing. -你  你这是怎么了  -没什么
I'll meet you at the car in an hour. 一小时后车上见
Please, Mom. Please. 求你了  妈  求你
- Hi, Jenna.  - Hi. -嗨  珍娜  -好
And just like that- my baby girl became a teenager. 就这样  我的宝贝女儿长成了少女
She entered that dreaded phase 她进入了那个讨厌的阶段
where my very existence embarrasses her. 我的存在让她感到尴尬
I-I think I can help. 我  我来安慰一下
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470415.html