《摩登家庭》第1季第24集 第12期:扯家常(在线收听

 Come on, people, let's get out here. 大伙  都过来吧

Haley, Alex, I need you to unwrap your brother. 海莉  艾丽克斯  你们给弟弟拆胶带
All right, I need the Dunphys over on this side. 邓菲一家站这边
Dad, you're in the middle. 爸爸  你站中间
Mitchell, Cam, Lily on this end. Okay. 米奇尔  小卡  莉莉站那边
- Listen. - Uh-huh? -听我说  -怎么
Honey, I screwed up, but if ever you're in my arms again- 亲爱的  我错了  如果你再次投入我怀抱
- Phil, not now. - Yes, now. -菲尔  现在不说这些  -就得现在说
I don't want to look at this picture... 我不想日后看到这张照片时
when I'm 80 years old and you're long dead... 比如我80岁  而你早已与世长辞的时候
and know that you were angry at me when we took it. 还想到你拍照时心里深藏的怒气
Phil, we'll talk about what you did later. 菲尔  回头再说行吗
Okay, everybody. Eyes over here. 好了  大家  请看这里
I didn't do anything. She kissed me. 不关我的事  是她亲的我
What? 什么
- Who kissed you? - Gloria. -谁亲了你  -歌洛莉亚
- What? - It was the kiss cam. -什么  -是接吻镜头
Why did you kiss Cam? 你亲小卡做什么
No, I kissed Phil. He told me I had to. 不是  我亲了菲尔  他说必须那样
- No, no. - Okay, hang on a second. -不是这样的  -等一下
Was this before or after 这是在你无视
you ignored the phone call from your wife? 老婆电话之前还是之后
You saw that too? 那个你也看见了
Could we please just take the damn picture? 我们就不能先把相照了吗
Okay. Everybody, one more time. 好了  大伙  再来一次
- Just so you know, I am angry with you. - I knew it! -你知道吗  我很生你的气  -我就知道
- Oh, damn it! - It was a big day for me, -我靠  -今天对我来说很重要
and he didn't want to go because he doesn't like small talk. 而他不参加的原因是他不喜欢扯家常
Would it be terribly inconvenient... 把你们这些小吵小闹
to just postpone this hissy fit for a few minutes? 推迟那么几分钟就有那么难吗
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470542.html