摩登家庭第三季 第24期:咬这美味的男士鞋(在线收听

 I don't know. Uh, a cup of soup, a cobb salad. Yeah, it had bacon. 好像吃过一碗汤,一份科布色拉。对,里面有培根。 我没错。

Cam, I don't have all day to describe all my meals to you. Stop eating all my things, you stupid animal. 小卡,我没时间跟你讲我今天吃了什么。别再咬我的东西了,你个愚蠢的畜生。
No, Cam, not you. I'll call you back. 不是,小卡,我不是在说你。我回头给你电话。
Bad doggy! You want to chew on something? Okay. Okay. Okay. Look at this. Look at this delicious man shoe. Eat it. 坏狗狗!你想咬东西吗?行。没问题。看这个。看这美味的男士鞋。尽情咬吧。
Come on. Eat it. Eat it. Mmm! Yummy. Eat the shoe. Eat his shoe. Come on. Eat his shoe. Yeah, like this. Look. Delicious. 来吧。咬啊。咬啊。很美味的。把鞋子吃掉。来嘛。咬这只鞋子。就像这样。真好吃。
Mom? -Drop it. -I...-Please. I'm sorry you had to see this. 妈妈?-松口。-我......-别说了。抱歉让你看到这一幕。
Hello? -Hi, Mrs. Dunphy. This is Rose in the principal's office. Can you hold for principal Weller? -Yes. 你好?-邓菲夫人您好。我是校长助理罗丝。您方便跟韦勒校长讲话吗?-好的。
Hi, Claire. -Hi, John. What'd she do this time? 你好,克莱尔。-你好,约翰。她又犯什么事了?
Actually, I've got both of them in here. 事实上,她们俩都在我这儿。
Both of them? Really? 她们俩?真的吗?
Alex was letting Haley copy her homework. Mr. Waters caught them. 艾丽克斯给海莉抄作业。被沃特斯老师发现了。
I-I don't believe it. 真不敢相信。
I'm about to have a little talk with them, so they'll be out a few minutes late. 我会跟她们俩谈谈,所以她们会晚一会儿出来。
Um, I'm so sorry, John, and honestly, I-I really am a better mother than this. I promise. 约翰,非常抱歉,说句老实话,我通常不至于如此教导无方。我发誓。
So you've said. 你以前也这么说过。
Seriously? Seriously? Oh. You...Excuse me. Hey, um, what the hell is this? 不是吧?不是吧?你......抱歉。打扰一下。这是什么鬼东西?
This zone is for loading and unloading, not for talking on the phone. 这片区域仅限上下车,不是用来讲电话的。
Yeah, I know, but I was talking on the phone to the school that my kids were about to come out of, so... 我知道,但是我是在跟校长讲电话,孩子们就要出来了,所以......
Are you aware this zone has a time limit? 你知道这里有时间限制吗?
N-no, I'm not. You know what? I do want to do some unloading. 不,我不知道。知道不?姐现在还真想发泄几句。
I know your type. Life has been bad to you. It has made you feel small. 我了解你这种人。你的生活太糟。觉得自己很渺小。
And then one day somebody gives you a fake cop outfit, a toy badge and a little spongebob tie. Suddenly it's payback time, right? 然后有一天,某人给了你一身山寨警察装,一个玩具徽章和一个破领带。你突然就想报复社会了,对不对?
Well, I got news for you, "Law & order: Special parking unit," Not my fault.  我告诉你,"法律与秩序:特殊停车警",(经典在播美剧 《法律与秩序 特殊受害者》)我没错。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470569.html