摩登家庭第三季 第65期:你确定你是同性恋吗(在线收听

 Oh hi! Hi 我的天啊(唇语)

How's--how's it going? Hello. 谈得 谈得怎么样啊你好。
This is Katie, and, uh, it turns out, well... 这位是凯蒂,结果发现,好吧......
No, actually. It doesn't turn out well. Because I thought I finally met a nice, funny guy, who is also hot! 事实上,不好。进行得相当不好。因为我以为我终于找到一位又好又风趣的男人,而且还超级性感!
And now he's telling me he's gay? ! He's, like, the least gay person I have ever met in my entire life! 但现在他告诉我说他是同性恋!他简直是,我这辈子碰见的最不像同性恋的人!
And I thought he was the one! And I even told my mom about him! You better cherish him! 而且我以为他就是我的真命天子呢!而且我还告诉我妈呢!你最好给我好好珍惜他!
Are you sure you're gay? No.  Cam. Yes. Yes. Look...You're gonna find somebody, because you're an amazing girl, Katie. 你确定你是同性恋吗?不确定。小卡。确定。确定。听着,你会找到你的真命天子的,因为你是个出色的女人,凯蒂。
You're the whole package. I just prefer somebody who has one. Okay. 你是个极品好女人。但我喜欢的是有"鸡"的男人。好吧。
Oh...My...God! -That was a lot of girl tongue! I think I need a drink-a-doodle-doo. 我-的-天-哪!-爷我刚才啃的可是女人的香舌呢!看来我可得好好喝上一杯了。
What was that? 你那算什么?
Hello, Haley. How was your day? 你好啊,海莉。今天过得怎样?
I have no money, no cell phone...-You're welcome. -What? ! 我身无分文,又没手机......-不用谢哦。-你说什么?!
I listened to you. I stopped coddling you, and look-- You overcame an obstacle. 我听取了你的意见。我不再娇惯你了,你看看,你成功克服了困难。
Oh! Yeah! I did! I grew up normal despite my crazy mom! 是哦!我做到了!家有疯母我还是正常地长大了!
Well, that sounds like the beginning of a great essay. 拿这句当你的论文开头挺不错的。
"Dear college..." Oh, honey, if you get stuck, let me know, and I'll make you sleep out in the yard. "亲爱的大学......"亲爱的,要是你又卡住了,告诉我,我会让你睡在院子里的。
You're psychotic! Use spell check! 你是个神经病!记得检查拼写哦!
Don't just sit there! Get out here! I'm good, I'm good. Okay! 别干坐在那儿!快过来!不用了,我很好。好吧!
Hola! You're looking so good! How long has it been? 你好啊!你看上去真漂亮!我们多久没见了?
We don't know each other. Go away. 别装作我们认识。滚开。
Fair enough. Hola! You're looking so good. How long has it been? 好吧。你好啊!你看上去真漂亮!我们多久没见了?
What was wrong with that guy? 那人怎么不好了?
Yeah, I would have danced with him. He's got nice shoulders. 就是啊,我都想和他共舞呢。他的肩膀超级正。
Aw, you know, Salsa is so intimate and sensual that it feels wrong to do it with somebody else that is not Jay. 跳莎莎舞要与舞伴亲密接触,欲情荡漾和别的男人跳感觉好罪恶。
Aw. You know, Darlene feels the same way. If I wasn't here, she's be holding up the wall. 达琳也是这么觉得的。要是我不在,她会去找道墙。
Yeah. A wall of men. 是啊。男人墙。
You know, I think I should go home to my loving husband and pull him close and tell him that I danced with 20 men. 我觉得我该回家陪我那可爱的老公了,然后在他耳边说我和20个男人跳了舞。
He's not home. He's in a dicey neighborhood worried about his car. -Jay! 他不在家。他此刻身在一个治安差劲的地方时刻担心他的车被盗。-杰!
What, are we gonna kiss or dance? 怎么,你是要亲亲还是要跳舞?
Let's dance! 舞起来吧!
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470680.html