摩登家庭第三季 第67期:神奇女侠(在线收听

 Oh, thank you so much for the donation. I wish I could do more, it's just a bunch of old, outdated clothes. Oh, sure it's great. 谢谢你的捐赠。我希望我能帮到更多,只是一堆过时的旧衣服。一定都很不错。

3 weeks ago, our neighbours, the Rand's lost their house and everything they own in a fire. Fortunately nobody was hurt. 3个星期前,我们的邻居兰德家在一场大火中失去了房子和一切。幸运的是没人受伤。
And fortunately, their friends, was wonder woman, over here. 更幸运的是,有他们的朋友就是我身边这位神奇女侠。
I'm hardly wonder woman. 我可不是神奇女侠。
She mobilized the community to donate clothes, furniture, appliances. All to help them start over in their new rental. 她动员了整个街区为他们捐赠衣服、家具以及日常用品。以助他们开始在新家的生活。
Which you found them. - I'm no wonder woman. Rand-aid was her idea. 房子是你找的。-我不是神奇女侠。援助兰德计划是她的主意。
It wasn't my idea to call it "Rand-aid." "援助兰德计划" 那囧名可不是我起的。
Okay, fine. I'm wonder woman. 好吧。我是神奇女侠。
Terrible tragedy. -They're our closest friends. 可怕的灾难。-他们是我们最亲密的朋友。
We know them. Uh, Manny and their son Reuben are tight. In fact, I put in one of their closets. Not that it matters, 也就认识而已。曼尼和他们家儿子罗本关系很铁。事实上,他们家有个衣柜是我安装的。我不是说有多了不起,
but it was the only structure to survive the fire. 但那是火灾中唯一幸存的东西了。
Por favor, don't even say that word! In my country it is considered very, very bad luck when your house burns down. 上帝啊,不要提"火"那个词!在我们国家,如果房子被烧毁那就意味着背到极点。
They lived a block away from us. Smoke was everywhere. I was so upset, I couldn't sleep for days. 他们离我们就一个街区远。到处都是烟雾。我很难过,好几天都没睡。
Of course, Mitchell won't let me take anything. 当然,米奇尔也不准我吃药。
Well, Cam, we both know why. 小卡,我们都知道原因吧。
Some people have been known to sleepwalk or even sleep drive on that medication. Cam's reaction is much worse. 有些人吃了那药会梦游甚至在梦中开车。小卡的问题要严重的多。
Oh! Ohh! Oh, god. -I sleep clown. 哦!哦!哦,上帝啊。-我梦中扮小丑。
Dad, you're gonna kill yourself. I got it! 老爸,你是在要自己的老命啊。我能行!
We're on a schedule here. I still have to pick up the truck. 我们还有安排。我还得去把卡车开过来。
If you want him to stop lifting things, put all this in grocery bags and turn the TV on to a football game. 如果你不想让他搬东西,就都放进杂物袋里,然后把电视调到橄榄球频道。
Oh! Take this phone away from me! -Why? 把电话从我身上拿走!-怎么了?
Two of our best brokers left to start their own agency, and the office gossip is flying. 我们公司最棒的两个经纪人另起炉灶了,办公室流言蜚语四起。
But I want today to be about the Rands, and if I have this-- oh, my god! 我今天只想关注兰德一家的事,一旦我开始听电话,哦,上帝啊!
Those guys took two secretaries and the tube dude with them! 那两个家伙还带走了两个秘书和管子兄!
Who's the tube dude? 管子兄是谁?
You know, the blowy guy that attracts all the attention. This guy... 就是那引人注目 迎风飘舞的家伙(指人形气球广告)。这个人......
Ah, si, I've seen him. He goes down over there, and then he shakes up. 懂了,我见过他的。他这样下来,然后这样摇摆。
And goes down in there, and then...- You almost got it. -And then goes down. 再这样下来...... -差不多就这样。-又这样下去。
Hi, hi, sorry. We would have been here sooner, but this one had a wardrobe crisis. You know, it's a somber occasion, and all my tops are too joyful. 抱歉。我们本该早些到的,可我老公出门前不停换衣服。那可是个很严肃的场合,而我的上衣都太喜庆了。
You do not want our problems. -No. 你可不想遇到我们的问题。-不。
Oh, here, Jay, let me help. - No, I got it. Aah! My back! - Dad! 杰,我来帮你,-不,我行。啊!我的背!-爸!
No, Jay, that's not quite it. Remember, you got air blowing through you,  So it's more like... 不,杰,你学得不像。记得,仿佛有一股风贯穿你全身,所以更像这样,
And then out. And then out. 然后随风,起舞。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470682.html