摩登家庭第六季 第45期:说好一起摊煎饼的(在线收听

 What are they saying? 他们咕嘟啥呢?

If I knew, he wouldn't be here. 我要知道的话,要他干毛线呢。
Where have you been? 你去哪了啊?
I've been cooking pancakes by myself for an hour. 我自己摊一个钟头的煎饼了。
What can I do to help? 有啥要帮忙的吗?
Uh, you can crack some eggs over there. 你去那边打几个鸡蛋吧。
You know what? I think whisking might read better. 我觉得吧?还是搅鸡蛋听着吉利。
What are you doing? There's nothing in there. 你干啥呢?那是空的。
Don, can you tell there's nothing in here? Don 从那看得到盆子是空的吗?
All good. Don's all good. 看不到。Don 那边拍不到的。
So we're getting some extra footage. 我们就是多录几条。
What we call b-roll. 权当脚本花絮了。
Anne wants to see me help cook. Anne想看看我帮厨。
I wanna see you help cook. 我想看见你真的帮厨。
I thought this was something that we were doing together. 不是说好要一起摊煎饼的吗。
Yes, you're right. Okay, let's do this. Sorry. 你说得对,那就一起。
That's perfect. I'm happy. 就这样,非常满意。
Don's happy. Don很满意。
I'm not happy. 我不满意。
What's up, guys! ? 小伙子们,怎么样?
Ah, Senor Pritchett. 你好,Pritchett先生。
Please, join us. 跟我们一起下水吧。
Nice as it is for you to invite me to swim in my own pool, I thought I was paying you to teach Manny Spanish. 请我在自家泳池游泳,你倒挺开心啊,我是花钱让你教Manny西班牙语的。
Manny's done with his lesson. Manny上完课了。
But Diego here is also a swim instructor, so he's going to teach Joe to swim. Diego还是游泳教练,所以他过来教Joe游泳。
Must be a good teacher if Joe doesn't have to be here for it. 那肯定教得不错,Joe都不用来就会了。
Manny's putting him in his swimming diaper. Manny给他穿游泳尿裤呢。
There they are! 他们来了!
Let's go swim! Come here. 游泳泳啦!过来。
You know, after you showed us that cool model, I started reading up on the "U.S.S.Constitution." 你给我们看过那只船模以后,我开始看"美国宪章号"的文章。
Quite a ship in its day. 当年那艘军舰可谓意气风发呀。
En, of course you invented steam ships. 之后就发明了蒸汽船。
Your old sailing frigates just couldn't compete with those younger, faster, steamier models in the water. 过时的帆船舰队肯定难以抗衡蒸汽船是新一代,速度快,新模型比旧的赞多了。
You know, it's too bad you don't spend as much time on your spanish homework as you do online finding passive-aggressive ways of using my hobbies against me. 真是恶劣,你不多学学西班牙语反倒花大把时间上网查资料,想方设法利用我的爱好打击我。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470911.html