摩登家庭第六季 第96期:你真像个基佬(在线收听

 Sophie threw a rock at me and you yelled, "You're so gay." 索菲朝我扔了块石头,你还吼我"你真像个基佬"。

I did do that. Oh, didn't I? We used to use that word a lot. 我是喊了。是不是?我们原来老用那个词儿。
You used to be able to call anything gay. Do you ever miss that? 说谁都能用"基佬"。你怀念吗?
No. No. That's hurtful. 不。不。那很伤人。
Yeah. 是啊。
I'm sorry, Mitchell. 对不起,米奇尔。
You were scared, and I should've held your hand through the tunnel, and I was -- I was not a good big sister. I'm so sorry. Will you forgive me? 你当时那么害怕,我应该拉紧你的手走过通道的,我不是...一个好姐姐。对不起,你能原谅我吗?
Yes, yes. You do? Yes! I forgive you. I love you. Love you, too. Love you! 能的。真的吗?是的,我原谅你了。我爱你。我也爱你。爱你!
Okay, okay. Okay. Let's do this. Yes, let's do this. Come on. What? What's happening? 好了。我们滑起来。对,我们滑。过来。什么?干什么?
No, no, no, we're going -- we're going through the tunnel.No. God, no. No, no, no. 不是,我们要滑过通道。不,老天爷啊,不要。
Oh, no, you got to get over this. 不行,你得克服自己。
No! All right. Okay. Just let yourself go. Just let it go. Just -you know? Yep. I'm good.Uh, yeah, you got to get past it.N-n-no. No, no! No! N-n-no! Claire, no! N-n-no! N-no! 不!好吧。好啦。你放松。就随它吧。好,我可以的。对,你得穿过去。不不不,不要,克莱尔!不!不要啊!
I felt bad when we got separated, but I knew that when he skated out the other side of that tunnel, an emotional scar would've been healed. 被分开那瞬间我挺抱歉的,但我知道等他在通道另一端出来的时候,一个心理伤疤会痊愈的。
Mitchell? ! Mitchell? 米奇尔?!米奇尔?!
No! N-no! N-n-no! N-no! 不!不要啊!不要!
Oh, my god! What happened? What happened? 天啊!怎么了?怎么了?
It w-- it was terrible! Yes. 太恐怖了!然后呢。
They took my wallet and my skates and my tie. What -- what homeless person needs a tie? 他们把我的钱包 、轮滑鞋和领带都抢了。一个流浪汉要领带干嘛使?
Oh, my god. I am so sorry, Mitchell! 天啊。太对不起了,米奇尔!
Okay, um...Can you give me my phone? 'cause I got to, you know, cancel my cards. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh, god. I hope you have juice. That thing has been buzzing like crazy. 好了,能把我手机还给我吗?因为我得,注销银行卡。好,给,给你,希望还有电。这一天震死我了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471040.html