摩登家庭第六季 第102期:怎么安慰我儿子?(在线收听

 The universe is cold and unfeeling. The only constant is chaos. 整个世界冰冷无情。唯一不变的只有混乱。

Was that place out of chocolate-chip pancakes again? 巧克力薄饼又卖光了吗?
We were all almost killed by a truck. 我们差点被卡车撞死。
Ay Dios mio! Are you okay, papi? 我的天啊!你没事吧,宝贝?
This was all Phil's fault, wasn't it? He's always blaring that damn new wave music! 都是菲尔的错,对吧?他老是听那种该死的新潮音乐!
No. He swerved to avoid it. Saved my life. 不,他急转弯避开了。救了我的命。
But the game of life is rigged. Death always win. 不过生命无法自主。死亡不可避免。
Okay, I know what you need right now -- A trip to the ice-cream shop. 好了,我知道你现在需要什么...去冰淇淋店。
He doesn't need ice cream. He needs to talk about what just happened to him. Well, I could go for some ice cream. 他不需要冰淇淋。他要讲讲刚才发生的事。我可以去吃点冰淇淋的。
I know how to fix my son. 我知道怎么安慰我儿子。
So, this is fixed. 就这么安慰吗。
Go around. 绕过去。
Normally, I'd be avoiding these cracks out of respect of your back, Mom, but after today, it seems pointless. 平时为了尊重你,我都尽量避免这样的时刻,妈妈,可过了今天好像都没有意义了。
That's it. Get in. 够了,上车。
No, Jay, he's afraid! 不要,杰,他害怕!
It's only gonna get worse. In. Trust me. Five minutes in here, he'll be happy as a clam. 这样只会更糟。上车,相信我。上车五分钟他就会春光灿烂了。
Aah! Mama! 妈妈呀!
Calm down. This was a bad idea. Hop out. 冷静。这主意很烂。下车。
Good for you, Jay. It has to be when he is ready. 这就对了,杰。要等他准备好。
Nope. He's driving. What? I-I can't. 不,他来开。什么?我做不到。
You're doing it now. Jesus, take the wheel. 你给我开。神啊,开车吧。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471046.html