摩登家庭第六季 第226期:我的基达可灵敏了(在线收听

 Okay, if you guys can't hear me now, we're gonna have some real problems at the club. 如果你们现在就听不见我说话,我们在吵闹的夜店可就有问题了。

No problem. - No, we're good. We're good. 没问题。-我们没事。没事。
I hope I can be as cool as you guys in 30 years. 我希望30年以后也和你们一样酷。
Does she think we're 50? 她觉得我们有50岁吗?
No, no, she's just really bad at math. 不,她只是数学很差。
Two strikes in a row! 连续两次全中!
Familiarize yourself with the exit because somebody's on fire! 快找找出口吧某人简直势不可挡哟!
Okay, Jay, you're up. 杰,到你了。
All right, Jay. Let's get that first strike. Keep your eye on the prize. 好了,杰,我们去拿下第一个全中吧。想着你会获得的奖赏。
Imagine taking that bad boy home tonight. Jerry... 想象你今晚把那宝贝带回家。杰瑞...
I'm sorry. I'm just off my game tonight. 抱歉,我今天有点不在状态。
You got this. 你能行的。
Who's your new guy? 你的新队员是谁?
He's my husband's uncle. Oh, you look confused. A husband is somebody who loves you that you don't have to pay. 他是我老公的叔叔。你看起来很困惑。老公就是一个你不用给钱就会爱你的人。
Damn it! 该死!
That guy is not gay. I could have you disqualified, you know. 那个人不是基。我可以取消你们的参赛资格。
Of course he's gay. 他当然是基。
I'm never wrong. My gaydar is highly sensitive. 我不会弄错的。我的基达可灵敏了。
For instance, I have to move it away from you right now before it explodes. 比如我现在就得离你远点免得被你闪瞎。
I'm keeping an eye on uncle Jay. 我会盯着杰叔叔的。
Okay, Jay -- - Don't worry. I'll pick up the spare. 杰... -别担心,我会追上去的。
No, no, no, we got bigger problems. Um...Martin's onto us. You need to flounce it up a little bit. 不不不,有个更严重的问题。马丁盯上我们了。你得表现得傲娇一点。
But you said that was offensive, remember? The otters and weasels and stuff. 但你不是说那样很冒犯人吗?什么水獭和黄鼠狼之类的。
Okay, you know what's more offensive? Martin winning. 好吧,你知道什么更冒犯吗?让马丁赢。
So, we need to get you lighter in those rental loafers. 所以你要表现出基佬的欢快气质来。
What gave me away? 我哪里暴露了?
I'm not handsome enough. Is that it? 是因为我不够帅吗?
Perfect. Insecure and superficial -- It's a great start. 很好,缺乏安全感又肤浅...是个好的开始。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471326.html