摩登家庭第六季 第228期:今晚有点小变数(在线收听

 Oh, come on, Cam. Admit it. Uncle Jay -- not gay. 拜托,小卡,承认吧。杰叔叔不是基叔叔。

Oh, my God. You could not be more wrong. 天呐,你真是大错特错。
Look, okay. 听我说。
If he's acting a little weird, it's just because...he totally likes you. 如果他行为有点奇怪那是因为...他喜欢上你了。
No, he doesn't! What did he say? 不,他才没有,他说了什么?
Okay, look, he -- he -- he didn't want me to say anything because he's shy. That's why he's being so awkward. 好吧,听着,他不希望我说出来,因为他很害羞。所以他表现才那么奇怪。
Cam, you're up. 小卡,到你了。
I'm up. I got to go. 到我了。我得走了。
Hey, there. This is for you. 你好。这杯是给你的。
Oh. Thanks. 谢谢。
And this...is for a little zing. 而这个...是为了博君一笑。
We do love zing. Be right back. 谁不爱笑呢。马上回来。
Be right here. Why is that guy being so nice to me? 我等着。那人为什么对我这么好?
Well, there's been a-a new little twist in the evening. 今晚有点小变数。
And now there's one in my beer. What's up? 我的啤酒也被变了,到底什么事?
I told him you have a crush on him. 我跟他说你看上他了。
Why would you do that? 你干嘛要那么说?
I had no choice. 我没办法。
Well, you tricked me into coming here, you made me gay, now I have a boyfriend. 你把我骗到这里,让我装基佬,现在又多了个男朋友。
All these lies just to win a trophy? 搞这些把戏就是为了那个奖杯吗?
Yes. 对。
I respect that. 佩服,佩服。
Oh, those are my friends. They're out front dropping off our wristbands. 我朋友到了。他们送手环来了。
What comes before part "B"? Par-tay! 大家都来...开派对!
Oh, my god. I've been holding that in for an hour. Gloria, I'm not gonna make it. 天呐,我忍了一个钟头了。歌洛莉亚,我做不到。
You have to. We talked so big to Cam and Jay that if we don't go out, they're never gonna let us live it down. 不行也得去。我们对杰和小卡夸下海口,要是不去他们会取笑我们一辈子。
Okay. Or we could just blow it off, man. 好吧。或者就不去了吧。
No, Gloria, come on, come on. Get up, get up. Come on, come on, come on.  别呀歌洛莉亚,起来。起来,起来,来来来。
Staying up all night -- it's in your blood. You come from the land of coffee and cocaine! 熬通宵是你的本性呢。你的家乡遍地是咖啡和可卡因呢!
You too! Nobody likes to dance more than the gays. Pretend you're on a float. 你也是啊,有谁比基友更爱跳舞。假装你嗨了。
Dancing. That's it. That's a good idea. -Okay, dancing. Dancing. 对,跳舞,好主意。-好,跳起来。
I'm gonna turn on some music here. This is good. Oh, my "Raise the roof" elbow's a little sore. Oh, yeah, that must mean rain. 我来放音乐。不错哦。胳膊酸,没法跳"掀房顶"舞姿了。对了,肯定是下雨闹的。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471328.html