摩登家庭第六季 第281期:发现老公身上的开房收据(在线收听

 What? 什么?

I was going through his wallet and I found a receipt to the Avian Hotel. 我翻他钱包的时候找到了笑袅酒店的收据。
It's probably some fancy French place where he's meeting his lover for their secret weekly rendezvous. 有可能是他跟情人周末偷偷约会的某个高级法式酒店。
Has he said anything to you about the unit upstairs? You gasped. 他跟你聊过关于楼上那套房的事吗?你倒吸气了。
Only because you did. 因为你先倒吸气了啊。
Phil, tell me what you know right now. 菲尔,告诉我你知道什么。
I don't know anything. Put me down. Talk to your husband. 我什么都不知道,放我下来。跟你老公谈谈。
This is my wallet. You never saw me. 这是我的钱包,你没见过我。
Stella, no. Bad girl. Bad girl. Stella, no. Stella, no. 斯黛拉,不要,坏孩子。坏孩子,斯黛拉,不要。斯黛拉,不要。
Lily spilled some juice on the counter. Should I frisk her for guns? 莉莉在台子上撒了些果汁。我该搜搜看她身上有没有枪吗?
Oh, geez. Oh, sorry. 老天。打扰了。
Jay, no! 杰,不要!
Haley! Come check it out. I was just showing Luke and Manny some things that I learned in coast guard training. 海莉!快过来看。我在教卢克和曼尼一些我在海岸警卫队训练学到的技能。
You look so pretty. 你好美。
All right, Manny, take this pen from me. 好了,曼尼,把这支笔从我这儿拿走。
So, you just want me to grab it? 你是要我就这么拿吗?
See? That's what you do when someone tries to take something that's yours. 看见了吧?如果有人要抢走属于你的东西,你就用这招。
Awesome. My turn. 帅爆了。到我了。
What happened? Did I get the pen? 怎么回事?我拿到笔了吗?
Hey, your hair's burning! 你的头发烧着了!
What? ! Oh my God! 什么?我的天!
Ay! Your hair! 你的头发!
I got it! 我来搞定!
It's out! It's out! 灭了!灭了!
What happened? 怎么回事?
It must have been that candle. 肯定是挨到了那根蜡烛。
Why'd you sit so close to it? 你干嘛坐得离它那么近?
She told me to! 她让我坐这儿的!
Ay, Beth, thank God that you were here. 贝丝,多亏有你在这里。
I'm just glad I could help. 很高兴我能帮上忙。
It's getting crazy in here. 这里发生的事情太疯狂了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471426.html