《复仇》第4集第1期:报仇雪恨(在线收听

 My father was an innocent man, 我父亲是清白无辜的

destroyed by powerful people. 他被权势之人所害
The Graysons are behind this, and they're gonna pay. 格雷森一家是幕后黑手  他们会付出代价
I've dedicated my life to avenging his death. 我付诸一生为他报仇雪恨
Eventually, someone's gonna find you out. 你最终会被发现的
And I won't stop until they've all paid the price. 他们都要为此付出代价  否则我决不罢休
Maybe your new financial advisor can help you 也许你的这位新财务顾问能帮你
find your way out of the red. 脱离目前的困境
Surely, Aiden, you of all people should know 艾登  你和大家都听好了
the Graysons are completely bankrupt! 格雷森家已经彻底破产了
Together we're going to destroy that little bitch. 我们一起毁掉那个贱人
Victoria took the bait. - Thank you for coming back. 维多利亚上钩了  -谢谢你回来
Well, I knew that if you reached out to me, 我知道如果你找到我
I must be the only one you could turn to. 我一定是你走投无路的选择
My mother warned me not to trust you. 我母亲让我好好提防你呢
Yet here you are. 可现在你却来了
Well, I like to draw my own conclusions. 我更喜欢亲自寻求答案
Amanda Clarke was my friend. 阿曼达·克拉克是我的朋友
She knew what Conrad did to her father. 她知道康拉德对她父亲做了什么
I want you to persuade him to confess. 我希望你去说服他  向世人坦白
I'm turning myself in to the authorities. 我要去向当局自首
If you get in that car, 你要敢上车
I swear it'll be the last thing you do! 我保证这是你这辈子干的最后一件事了
Father Paul! 保罗神父
Emily. 艾米丽
Conrad Grayson involved in M.V.A., 康拉德·格雷森出了车祸
Blood pressure--170/100, pulse--120, 血压170/100  脉搏120
Possible head trauma. C.T. Scan recommended. 头部可能受伤  推荐进行CT扫描
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475531.html